PDA

View Full Version : Aquarium hearing in ears and hearing own breath after working out/hard work/excitment

darkavenger
09-05-2014, 01:12 PM
Greetings,

I wondered, does anyone else suffer from this, or is it physical? [I already was on so many heart tests, all were negative :/]. Whenever I stress my body beyond some level [working out, cycling, being with and attractive lady] I get following states:

My ears feels like I'm underwater [what's the name of this state? Like You had an aquarium on Your head], I can hear my breath in my ears, and I feel really weird, like somethings bad about to happen to me, and sometimes this weakness and near-heart muscle pain occurs.

Does any of You suffer from something similiar? Or same? How do You cope with it?

Regards

Bryan

Xerosnake90
09-05-2014, 02:36 PM
Another anxiety symptom my friend. And I'll get this out of the way too. If you hear your heartbeat in a plugged ear don't freak out. I woke up to that once and was having half a panic attack calling my doctor to see of I'm ok.

Anxiety my friend, just anxiety :)

darkavenger
09-05-2014, 02:53 PM
Xerosnake90 - thank You mate. Yeah, it's a helluva thing. Sometimes I bike and I go really fast and I feel like somethings with my heart, I really feel "overall bad". And sometimes I work out way too streneous and I hear as I breathe in my ears. Was spooked out. It's very disorienting, when I can hear breathing and gulping and stuff, I get enchaosed fast. Thank You for the information once more! Came helpful!

Bryan

Dahila
09-05-2014, 07:18 PM
You do not hear it, and I hear my heart beating all the time, it is scary. Even with my hearing loss, i hear it inside the ear:(

Xerosnake90
09-05-2014, 08:29 PM
Xerosnake90 - thank You mate. Yeah, it's a helluva thing. Sometimes I bike and I go really fast and I feel like somethings with my heart, I really feel "overall bad". And sometimes I work out way too streneous and I hear as I breathe in my ears. Was spooked out. It's very disorienting, when I can hear breathing and gulping and stuff, I get enchaosed fast. Thank You for the information once more! Came helpful!

Bryan

The key here is you already know it's anxiety. Anxiety and fear leads to asking "why". But you already have the answer you see? Don't worry about the symptoms, tell yourself it's only anxiety and it'll pass. That way you negate the fear that goes into symptoms and they will ease up until they're gone. I had many recurring symptoms that varied in severity and sure enough they all went away over time as I learned to just let them pass.

Just symptoms. When you feel a symptom and you feel anxious, recognize the feeling. Welcome it and remember it'll just anxiety. It'll pass, as will the symptom as long as you don't fear it.

darkavenger
09-06-2014, 04:55 AM
You do not hear it, and I hear my heart beating all the time, it is scary. Even with my hearing loss, i hear it inside the ear:( Nope, I actually hear only breathing in and out, in weird way...yet :/

Xerosnake90 - I'm trying as hard as I can, it just sometimes overcomes me. Mainly when it's connected with other symtpoms, like weariness, fatigue, weakness and feeling like somethings with my heart. But I'll try to keep it in my conciouss mind a bit stronger. Thank You.

Dahila
09-06-2014, 09:45 AM
It is strange how many symptoms we can have, I think anxiety is copying some of the symptoms of real diseases; real I mean could be anything ALS or cancer... when i get some weird symptom , first I do some breathing, for ten to 15 minutes, small meditation and it usually passes. You should try it, it is pretty easy and works wonders. Mind over the body thing:)