PDA

View Full Version : Opinions please?

tylor19
09-04-2014, 07:11 AM
Hi i'm new here! :) I have anxiety and depression combined, and have done for just over two years now. I recently published a booklet on amazon kindle about anxiety and how it feels from the sufferers perspective. Its quite funny and chaotic and written that way to portray how the mind of an anxiety sufferer works! The Ebook is currently free on Amazon Kindle, and I would greatly appreciate it if some of you could give it a read and possibly leave a review, or give me opinions on it?

The book is called Ramblings of an anxiety sufferer and is available on amazon kindle if you search (cannot yet add links)
thanks! Kirsty

Im-Suffering
09-04-2014, 08:46 AM
Hi i'm new here! :) I have anxiety and depression combined, and have done for just over two years now. I recently published a booklet on amazon kindle about anxiety and how it feels from the sufferers perspective. Its quite funny and chaotic and written that way to portray how the mind of an anxiety sufferer works! The Ebook is currently free on Amazon Kindle, and I would greatly appreciate it if some of you could give it a read and possibly leave a review, or give me opinions on it?

The book is called Ramblings of an anxiety sufferer and is available on amazon kindle if you search (cannot yet add links)
thanks! Kirsty

Here you go Kirsty.

http://www.amazon.com.au/Ramblings-anxiety-sufferer-personal-experience-ebook/dp/B00N8A9QMW

Enduronman
09-04-2014, 09:30 AM
I don't have an amazon kindle ebook, nor do I know what that even is but I wish you the best friend!

E-Man.. :)

Dahila
09-04-2014, 11:21 AM
What about ebook which can be dl to pc? I do not have kindle and I am not going to, but i would love to read your book. Congratulation :))

Im-Suffering
09-04-2014, 11:29 AM
What about ebook which can be dl to pc? I do not have kindle and I am not going to, but i would love to read your book. Congratulation :))

Kindle for PC, read ebooks:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?docId=1000426311

Or Barnes and noble, read your library straight from the web:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/u/nook-for-web/379003594/

Dahila
09-04-2014, 12:03 PM
Wow thank you , thank you. The first link I was considering some time ago. I am very interested in the barnes and nook or noble, I am planning to get the ebook reader done in cooperation of this one and samsung. It suppose to be very good. :) thanks

Im-Suffering
09-04-2014, 12:30 PM
Wow thank you , thank you. The first link I was considering some time ago. I am very interested in the barnes and nook or noble, I am planning to get the ebook reader done in cooperation of this one and samsung. It suppose to be very good. :) thanks

Your welcome, I had a samsung galaxy tab 4 about a month ago, very nice device, beautiful screen, and that's what the new nook is based off so 2 thumbs up, highly recommended.

tylor19
09-04-2014, 01:31 PM
Thanks everyone! :) ironically i've become really anxious about the reaction my book about anxiety would be haha!

Im-Suffering
09-04-2014, 02:19 PM
Thanks everyone! :) ironically i've become really anxious about the reaction my book about anxiety would be haha!

Best of luck with it (the book)

Xerosnake90
09-04-2014, 02:34 PM

But in that lies the beauty of proper anxiousness. Excited anxious :) congrats on the book!

tylor19
09-04-2014, 04:56 PM
But in that lies the beauty of proper anxiousness. Excited anxious :) congrats on the book!

Hehe true that! thanks! :D