PDA

View Full Version : Lightheadedness, Dizziness..HELP ME PLEASE

Rick08
09-03-2014, 09:45 PM
Hi everyone my name is Ricardo

So lately I've been having like the worst anxiety symptoms IMO, I pm constantly dizzy or lightheaded and I'm scared, anyone have this p, anyone can help me?
Also every time I go to bed my body jerks before falling asleep, I'm only 20 years old and always thinking I'm gonna die, I don't want to live like this, help please!
With the dizziness and lightheadedness is simply, I'm walking or seating and when I turn my head I feel weird and then I start getting panicky and don't know what to do? Please help me or share just want my life back :(

Enduronman
09-04-2014, 07:14 AM
Would definitely recommend a visit to a doctor in this case, could be many different causes.
The first step in getting your life back friend.

Enduronman :)

tylor19
09-04-2014, 07:15 AM
I have the same thing, only when I go to my no-go zones though :/

JohnC
09-04-2014, 07:18 AM
Twitching is a common thing when falling asleep but a doc. appointment always helps reassure the mind, most of the time.

Kixxi
09-04-2014, 06:19 PM
Hi everyone my name is Ricardo

So lately I've been having like the worst anxiety symptoms IMO, I pm constantly dizzy or lightheaded and I'm scared, anyone have this p, anyone can help me?
Also every time I go to bed my body jerks before falling asleep, I'm only 20 years old and always thinking I'm gonna die, I don't want to live like this, help please!
With the dizziness and lightheadedness is simply, I'm walking or seating and when I turn my head I feel weird and then I start getting panicky and don't know what to do? Please help me or share just want my life back :(

I agree with the replies to go and see a doctor, just to put your mind at rest. That being said, light headedness and dizziness is very common for an anxiety disorder, it's something I struggle with on a daily basis.