PDA

View Full Version : Hey I am back

worriedmummy85
09-03-2014, 05:05 PM
Hey everyone

I am back most of you won't know me and I won't start at the beginning because its long but I will say hi I am gemma and I suffer/ed with health anxiety when my dad died suddenly.

I am back at work now and have been since February without a hitch until now I have been feeling run down over the past few days and I am starting to feel really crap today. I was just lying in bed starting to think oh god I feel so I'll when I caught myself thinking oh no its this or that when I realised I needed to chat to people who understand me.

My mum was diagnosed with skin cancer last week and I think its brought my anxiety up again.

She has been misdiagnosed for the past eight months and it has started to spread so the thought of loosing another parent in 3 years really has turned my anxiety inside out I feel really crappy.

Just needed to vent

Thanks for reading

Xerosnake90
09-03-2014, 07:05 PM
Sorry to hear about that situation. Do your best to stay strong and best wishes to your mother. Vent as much as you need. We will be listening.

Enduronman
09-04-2014, 06:41 AM
Hi Gemma!

Yes, we all understand.
Come back anytime!
Wishing you well...

Enduronman :)

JohnC
09-04-2014, 07:30 AM
Hi gemma, I am kinda going through that myself right now. My father is suffering with a bad heart and he needs an operation that they do not think his lungs will take. It's constantly on my mind. I have been med free for two years but last week started Buspar in hopes to get some control. Good luck and anytime you need to talk i will be around.

trinidiva
09-04-2014, 12:47 PM
Hi Gemma!

Welcome back! I recently popped back into the forum as well.

Are you still taking Zoloft?

Enduronman
09-04-2014, 02:00 PM
Hi Trin!
Hope you're doing well friend...

E-Man.. :)

trinidiva
09-05-2014, 05:54 PM
Hey E-man!

I am doing pretty good these days....although some days take a bit more work than others. I missed everyone here.....had to come back and check everyone out! Hope you are doing well too!

Enduronman
09-06-2014, 05:18 AM
Thanks Trin!
Hopes we all have a great day! YAY!!

Enduronman :)