PDA

View Full Version : We are now using coloring books just like Nazi Propaganda did with the Jews.

Ponder
09-03-2014, 03:24 PM
__________________________________________________ _

https://storify.com/cbccommunity/graphic-anti-isis-colouring-book-released-to-teach

This is the world we live in NOW. This is "our" reality regardless of where you choose to look. Call me cynical, call me whatever - this is still the world we live in. We now use coloring books to teach children who deserves to die and live.

Just like how Nazis used to teach children to hate full stop!

This is the word we live in ... be careful what you preach, because preaching is what creates the HATE regardless of the bliss its so typically coated in.

If your curios where this comes from - I'm sick of hearing my wife's mother, continually bagging out Muslims. I'm also sick of all the wishy washy BS preached in here as well.

Not in a good mood today and really needed to talk to someone about all this HATE being pumped out by the media. Who would of thought, that the very allies that helped to overthrow such Evil, would of become that same evil themselves. IMO - that's human nature for you.

:(

jessed03
09-03-2014, 05:29 PM
I'm guessing the people that buy these are the same types of people who believe they can just pray away mental illness.

Ponder
09-03-2014, 09:05 PM
Hi Jesse, I think the problem goes beyond choice, however "I'm with with what your saying there."

Unfortunately its the residual effect regardless of the "choice factor" - The fact that these thought patterns can be sold like so to begin with is what fritzs my brain, let alone the irony of it all. I can understand how it is that so many of us look the other way and create our own little worlds as we do.

I was only just getting over my own mothers religious ideals, before my wifes mother started arguing with one of the grandkids about the Muslim Bashing my boy claims her and her hubby are doing. I'm kind of glad my son can see what he does and tell others like he does. It's just a shame that families can still be effected so negatively, after having already given such BS ideology up. That's that damn residual effect Tolle talks about in his books.

I never ride with those, that use the choice factor as some kind of response to justifying BS as OK. "Oh BUT - You Choose to take, eat, be, bla bla bla!" If that's the way you feel then legalize all drugs and that can be our choice as well?

Fucking Idiots.

JohnC
09-04-2014, 08:53 AM
Howdy Ponder ol buddy, Good ol America. The above mentioned books are one of those things i guess that go along with freedom and our constitution. The whole freedom of speech and freedom of the press thing. Not saying it is always good but people need to use good judgment in what we buy our kids and what we even let our kids see these days. Some fool making money off of peoples emotions is what it boils down to i guess. As far as i am concerned the whole damn world is screwed up, hell we been killing each other since the beginning of time and it don't look like it's going to end anytime soon. It's darn sad how a few can make such a freaking mess of the world:( Peace to all of us though :)

Dahila
09-04-2014, 08:58 AM
I agree with John on that, parent's job just became hard , very hard..

Enduronman
09-04-2014, 09:35 AM
Cheer up brother Dave!
Good to see you, Jess, John and Dahl too...
Wishing you a blessed day friends!

E-Man :)

Ponder
09-10-2014, 06:33 PM
John makes a lot of sense there - (HI JOHN :) ) Thanks e-man, I am feeling a littler better thank you -

Trying to look on the bright side...

Bit hard with the continual media bashing - like I say, when I go to the doctors to get help they are always playing that kind of shit!!!!!!

That's the world I live in ... on the 16th I see another psychologist ... but hoping they will be more friendly rather than clinical. Just dropped the last one a few weeks back - she was very very clinical - Bye bye ... NEXT please ... is the best way to do it until you find someone you think you can trust.

see how that goes - hoping they can help me with not taking so much in like I do.

I really do hope you guys are doing OK ...

Going to the beach with my grandson today ... he is still like only a newborn, but is great to finally see and hold him.

Later guys - PS Dahila ... don't worry about the ones that can no understand or handle us ... there are too many others who still like to hear what we have to say or just listen.

Thanks for the chat the other day as well. That really helped me. TY.

I'm a little pissed about what you said regarding the ignorant ones - but there just kids ... they'll find out the hard way how BS floats ...

Dahila
09-10-2014, 08:21 PM
Hi Ponder;))) all forgoten, it is another day already;)) you right children............

Ahlstrom
09-13-2014, 02:41 PM
I thought this forum was supposed to be used for anxiety/panic disorder related articles, NEWS and studies... not politics.

Dahila
09-13-2014, 05:38 PM
I thought this forum was supposed to be used for anxiety/panic disorder related articles, NEWS and studies... not politics.
why not? we have tons of threads about religion which is politics...........

Enduronman
09-14-2014, 06:26 AM
Going to the beach with my grandson today ... he is still like only a newborn, but is great to finally see and hold him.

Cherish these moments bruh, creating new memories..
I also got to see my grandson last Friday too, already 4!
My oldest is now pregnant again and I have hope that she will keep this child too.
Her last son was put up for adoption because of drug use...His name was Camden and he survived the whole ordeal.
Live for today, forget the pasts, have hope for the future...
Best wishes friends!

E-Man :)