PDA

View Full Version : chest discomfort

james1321
09-03-2014, 03:09 PM
hi everyone i have had this issue 2 yrs now and in that time I have had 3 ekgs and blood test all was normal im 25 not history of heart problems in the family but still I think there is something wrong. I am in therapy and he is making me challenge it through exercise to learn im ok and they run a mental health group for people to learn boxing which I go to once a week. my gp said its anxiety and my posture as I sit and walk hunched forward and my upper back muscles hurt daily aswell, just wondered if anyone else gets this or has suffered with it and over come it. health anxiety is awful and it drives me mad

darkavenger
09-03-2014, 03:28 PM
Hey there!

Sitting job, spasms in muscles, all of this stuff does these things, and anxiety foremost. I think almost on daily basis I'm having something with my heart, and I even had some family members with heart problems. I measure my blood pressure once/twice a day, I do single channel ECG once/twice a day, I'm having my oximeter a lot on my fingers. I'm running literally crazy around my heart. Spent hundreds of euros on heart tests, all negative.

Sometimes, when I get into panic attack, I get this "lose" heart beat, that can be recoreded via holter, or ecg, but nothing else. Besides chest discomfort, formed out of pain, both dull, and sharp, and also stuff like musclesoreness You get after heavier working out, it's that feeling in the middle of the chest.

I did all the heart tests available for human I believe, and all were "cool" and "allright".

Don't know whether we could be helped in here, not really,

regards

Bryan