PDA

View Full Version : heart pain when getting aroused from a girl/woman

darkavenger
09-03-2014, 02:22 PM
Hi there,

I know this is maybe a little bit "stupid" topic, I already read the "sex" topic, but didn't find it there. When I'm alone, and I "do" myself, it's okay, I hit the sack in the ears and I go on. When I'm with a girl/woman, and she really excites and arouses me, woa, at first I feel great, but when we're together for 4-6 hours, and I'm still "hot" from her, I start to feel a little anxious. My heart beat is higher, no big deal, 95-120 bpm, and my blood pressure rises up a bit [not much 5 - 10 tor/on each]. What is bad that many times I get these heart aches. Dull pain, and also sharp pain all over my chest. I'm always afraid it's heart attack, or stroke, or something. I'm going to the bathroom, and smile, whether my face isn't crooked, or try to get my hands up, whether I'm not stroking, doing "stupid stuff". But the pain is real, also the depressed mood right after, I always connect with my iBS and lay a brick, not any unhealthy one, it just accelerates my bowel movement.

Do You have any tips, or tricks how to avoid this after being with a girl in bed for an extended period of time?

thank You,

regards

Bryan