PDA

View Full Version : Anger?

MissCKC
06-18-2008, 05:35 PM
Does anyone else feel angry? Lately I have just been feeling extremely angry. I hate feeling this way because I don't want to be an angry person and I don't want to feel out of control. Has anyone else dealt with this problem before?

Dixxie
06-18-2008, 09:09 PM
Angry? not tonight....sorry you do...

cooliomanx
06-23-2008, 04:31 PM
its really hard to control anger because it the natural human behavior that responds to an occurence or event that requires an individual to behave in manner that he or she may not have any control.

however you can try to minimise the anger by thinking of the repercussions as soon as u get urself out of control. Each time you are angry, it will lead to different stages and most of the time the stages gets more and more dangerous.

Life is short and its not rewarding to get angry always ! Look around us and we can see that many others are even more angry than we are . If we expressed the anger wrongly we wont live to enjoy what god has given us ( look around us and you will see the beautiful things ) and we control the anger we know that we have become a wiser person. This is something that comes for free but not many people have it. cheer up pal.

nico_uk
06-24-2008, 09:18 AM
I get angry from time to time, I think with me its frustration of feeling axiety day in day out. I try to stay posative and think of all the good things in my life.

Maybe this will help for you.