PDA

View Full Version : chance of future?

Fear
12-05-2005, 07:12 AM
I've been good these days.
But for someone who feels these feelings isn't necessarily so easy most of the time.Like,do I have a chance to lead a normal life?
I think loneliness is the most we can feel,when like you're like me.I mean with time you stay away from people coz you don't feel at ease with them.So you start to do what makes you feel good,stay alone.You start thinking of how your life will be acting always this way.And since you never go out alone coz you fear it,you wonder if you'll ever be able to find a job yourself.Do what you want.You can even stand to live alone all your life,but what if you can't find a job and be independent?!You're going to live on the street.That's what comes in my mind sometimes.

brickyard_red
12-06-2005, 06:03 AM
Hello Fear. I know it can be scarey sometimes looking to the future. No one knows for certain what it holds. But, we can't let it get us in a panic. We have enough things going on right now in the present that get us going. lol

I know it is hard to think about getting a job, but there are agencies out there that can help. My brother is going through one and is going to start college in the fall. He has severe social phobia and depression issues. I know you can do it, because he did. He didn't have a job until just this past 5-6 mo. and he is now 28 yrs. old. So, yes, you can do it. And I don't think that you will be alone all your life. I know for certain that you have friends here on the forum. Now, we may not be friends in person that you can touch, but we are your friends. At least I know I am and I would bet money I know others that are too. :)

Don't give up, keep trying and doing your best. And don't let the futrue discourage you. You'll make it when the time comes. :)

Cath :)

shoe
12-06-2005, 07:51 AM
Fear,

I know for me that my anxiety around people gets worse the less I'm exposed to social things. It might seem comfortable and harmless to do things and to live alone, but in a way we are giving in to our anxiety or 'enabling' it and maybe even worsening it by avoiding the very thing which gives it to us. I think its a good idea to not shrink away from people, but instead to try little by little to expose yourself to the social world.

Of course, this is a person without friends talking but I do try now and then to make an effort to be around others. Right now I'm in more of a lazy mode, but I'm still working and dealing with people on a daily basis here so it's something.

As far as getting a job goes.. it can be hard, especially if you suck at interviews like me. I got many jobs through temporary agencies - they can be really helpful in finding jobs for you.. I'm not sure what's available in Italy though but if they have those types of places you might want to look into that.

In the US we also have some 'disability' programs that can help a person with a disabling illness survive (paying them a certain allowance), I don't know if your country offers any kind of assistance like that?

In any case, don't give up just yet. Keep fighting!

ken
12-06-2005, 07:28 PM
this job thing drives my husband crazy. for about 12 or 13 years, i was in a position that i could line up side jobs for him. cant now.

he has tried working about 7 different places this year and he either gets physically sick from his anxiety that i kmake him quit, or he wakes up feeling like he could kill someone there if he goes back and he calls in and quits.

he has applied for his disability, but it is anyones guess when or if he will get it. good luck to you

Fear
12-08-2005, 12:23 PM
thanks for answering guys,but what i do worry the most for is the other people's opinion and the fact I could fail in my life and let down my family making them think i haven't grown up and learnt anything.Sometimes i really act through people like if i'm like them but i gotta hope it happens daily and i'm very sensitive too.My father can see that and i hate it.my parents speak about me to others like if i wasn't there like:"oh she's so sensitive,oh she's such a good girl".I don't wanna be that just coz i haven't a choice.I wanna make my choices,i wanna be responsible,i wanna be the master of my own life!Just be me!like everybody else!!!I am tired to depend on this fuckin thing! :evil:
Nobody knows how i feel and what i think i got.
about the job;we have those agencies,but everytime i show to someone i use to deny without telling them or hope they don't call me.I didn't go to many places.And NO WAY i'm ever going to accept money coz of this,never.Anyway i don't think it's possible.

When i know someone shoe,i'm afraid they wanna know all about me and what i do,i feel trapped.i don't wanna go their meetings i wanna be free and not tied to chains,obliged to go where others want me to go.don't wanna be fake,but true and fair always!!!Coz i know how it feels to hurt someone.

Fear
12-08-2005, 12:24 PM
what i trust is art.

brickyard_red
12-12-2005, 08:37 AM
I worry when around others also. It's not fun. It makes me feel bad because I feel like I'm being stuck on myself thinking that everyone is looking at or watching or talk about me. But, that is how I feel. I feel like I'm being judged all the time when I'm with a group of people. I was just thinking this weekend how wonderful it would be to be able to be with a group of my and my husbands friends and actually be able to cut loose and have a great time. I've never been able to dance, way too self conscience. I am always the one sitting in the corner out of everyone's way watching everything going on.

I'm glad to hear that you have your art as an outlet. I create crafts. It's good to have an outlet, something that you feel comfortable doing. Hang in there, none of us know what tomorrow may bring!

Cath :)

Fear
12-13-2005, 03:39 AM
you're so right.

The Healing Guy
11-22-2006, 07:15 PM
I am here to lend a helping hand. I am a healer. I do long-distance healing purely on a donation basis. If you are truly ready to start turning things around, just drop me a line at:

[email protected]

No strings attached. Just you and me and healing energy. Remember, you are always the real healer!

Sincerely,
Michael[b]

Fear
11-27-2006, 08:26 AM
Things are changed now.Re-reading this I don't even recognize everything I said in here.If you wanna know more just read what I posted on the General Discussion forum.If you are interested.
To The Healing Guy:so,tell me about you.You know,I'm on the opposite situation of what you wanna do to me.

The Healing Guy
11-28-2006, 12:09 PM
First of all you sell yourself short by identifying yourself with what you are feeling. You call yourself Fear, and you become or continue to be that which you identify with most. We are not these things - fear, anxiety, physical symptoms, medication - they are simply superimposed over who we truly are - which is pure Being.
As far as the work I do, it is completely natural and safe. Similar to accupuncture, Reiki, Quantum-Touch, etc; I am working with the Energy which is in all of us and which animates all of Nature. Some call it chi, qi, prana, shakti, holy spirit, cosmic energy, universal energy etc; The client is in fact the healer, not myself. Your own system knows exactly what you need for healing. I "run energy" to you, and your central intelligence agency takes it in and uses it as needed. There is no need nor any place even for beliefs, concepts, or anything else. You simply relax in bed, on a couch, in a chair, and I do distant-healing for an hour. After, you get back to me with feedback and we see where to go from there. The reason healing can be done at a distance like this is simple - the energy is not bound by time, distance, or space. Maybe a difficult concept to understand, but the Energy transcends the dual world if you will - which encompasses time, space, distance, belief systems, etc; All you need to do is relax and yes, experience shows that it is helpful to at least be open-minded to the session and the healing process.
If you are interested, I ask that you send me a recent photo of yourself (clear face shot) with a short description of your situation, and where you live. I will get back to you and we will find a time that is good for both of us. The session is NOT OVER THE PHONE. If there are further questions, or you would like to send me your pic and info., feel free to e-mail me at:

[email protected]

Take care and all the best to all. I consider you all my friends and loved ones, and I feel for you all equally.

Sincerely,
The Healing Guy

Fear
12-01-2006, 01:37 AM
I'll think about it.But you didn't read the post I told before.You should,to know better my time now!