PDA

View Full Version : Here to help

shonaat
08-28-2014, 11:24 AM
I have finally got my website up! It's called 'our little secret online'.
Http://ourlittlesecretonline.weebly.com
(Try and use on web rather than phone)

Here, you can ask me anything. Anxiety, depression, relationships, family/friends, anything, even for a little chat.
You can contact my email, ask.fm(to ask anonymously) and there's also a question/feedback page where you can also ask questions. This is all by me and only I will help and give advice to you for free! Everything is kept confidential.
I would really appreciate it if all of you (my anxiety friends) could check it out? And ask questions maybe to help me start off. There's also a forum on there as well:)
Xx

NixonRulz
08-28-2014, 07:01 PM
I am member number 2

That's pretty good since you made the site

Do I get a prize or something?

I like that you are doing positive things to get past this nonsense

Well done!

Anne1221
08-28-2014, 07:08 PM
I took a look and it looks good! Good for you.

jessed03
08-28-2014, 08:25 PM
You have lovely grammar.

That's one good thing about social anxiety disorder, isn't it? Because you're home alone so much, you get darn good at writing. They should start asking that at admission interviews for the top universities. Do you have social anxiety disorder? No? Never mind, I hear a community college is opening up around the corner. They should have plenty of illiterate folk like you there.

shonaat
08-29-2014, 12:40 PM
Thanks guys, really appreciate it:)
Hoping to gain more of an audience & get more questions so I can help as many people as possible.
Definitely! Much easier doing things online, on your own hah:D I had friends who always got upset over silly things or really serious things, and they always came to me for advice and by the end they were happy and I helped them through it. It's a good feeling knowing that someone like me has helped someone.
Even though i have social anxiety and can't talk to people well in person, I am a good listener and a shoulder to cry on because sometime that's what some people need. :) xx