PDA

View Full Version : Just looking for some help really! Getting on my nerves a bit now.

Lily544
08-26-2014, 03:17 PM
I've posted once befire, but posting again now.

So I went on holiday in June this year. During the second week I started to feel really I'll, faint, dizzy, hot etc. I put it down to dehydration and drank lots more and upped my eating. It didn't really go. The day I got home it got a but better then it was back again. I'm sure it is anxiety but why did it happen when I was on holiday? I've had my thyroid, blood sugars and got anemia and they all came back clear.

I wake up in the morning and I eat my breakfast. A few hours later when I start work I start to feel a but faint so I have something to eat it takes a while to set in though. Sugar helps too. Then when I have my dinner I normally have sonething hot and that really helps. That'll last me a few hours without feeling ill. Then when I get home I eat my tea which again is hot and that'll last me until bed but I have to have a snack before bed. I always used to before all of this anyway. So it's something about hot food that helps it. It's just really annoying when I'm trying to work. It's ruining anything I can't even go out on weekends anymore of the fear of feeling ill due to needing food. How can I control this and make it go back to normal? I've always had a fast metabolism but never this bad!

Thank you

Xerosnake90
08-26-2014, 06:25 PM
Food is one of the first things we turn to for comfort and sure enough that's what you're doing. Your answer lies in finding other activities that'll calm you down like food does. Meditation, exercise. Integrate those and the need to eat will start to diminish.

Anne1221
08-27-2014, 10:27 AM
Try to stay away from caffeine and sugar as much as possible and have snacks that include a combination of protein and a carbohydrate...like cheese and crackers, or nuts and fruit. It's protein that will sustain you.

Anne1221
08-27-2014, 10:28 AM
Try some almond butter on bread. Delicous and will keep you full for hours. I get mine at Whole Foods.

Steven Miller
08-27-2014, 01:27 PM
Have you been on vacation before without this happening? How recently? Was anything different about that vacation?