PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys new here

summertime
06-16-2008, 02:29 AM
Well hey everyone lets see heres what brought me here.

Now i have been always a worrier every minute of the day the most dumbest things you can think of since i was 18 im 27 now.

I woke up at 3am last sunday to get some milk bad idea i got bloated with gas and i tried to go to sleep well didn't work there. It took me 5 hours to go to sleep. Well next day im bloated with gas im like wtf is this. I couldn't eat and was nausea. Well in the mean time im so worried i freaked out and thought wow when will this end. Well i might have made it worse because i got very ache all over just thinking about it. After 5 days i got better but now i worry about so many other things like what im gonna eat and drink also my throat is dry. Well now i have acheness all over my head, neck, chest, and legs.

And again i worry so is this anxiety?

Another question can you get bloated, gas and ache with anxiety?

winry
06-16-2008, 12:40 PM
From my experience, yes this is!

I worry all the time, about everything, and I definitely think I have anxiety.
I'm not sure about the symptoms you mentioned; have a look at the thread listing them. There are so many, I wouldn't be surprised if they were lol.

There are definitely a lot of people on the forum that have the same problem, so you're not alone! ^_^

summertime
06-16-2008, 06:56 PM
hey thanks ya damn theres so many symptoms i get very nervous i talk fast and my hands get yancy like moving all around

summertime
06-17-2008, 04:00 PM
Hey guys so ya last night i was watching a movie on the couch and i felt again my stomch feel up with gas and was bloated a little. I felt like i always want my mom by me because of this problem. I then try to go to sleep but never works after i eat then i start going to sleep after 6 am this is crazy then i wake up with jaw ache, back ache, neck aches, and leg aches. Is this anxiety?