PDA

View Full Version : My first time partaking in my experiences with anxiety attacks

AnaVictoria
08-19-2014, 12:10 PM
Good afternoon:

My name is Ana Victoria and I have been dealing with anxiety attacks since 2009. I am looking forward to share my experiences and to read about your experiences as well. We need to recognize that we are not alone on this, and that we can accomplish great things by supporting each other. I excuse for my English grammar, but English is not my first language. So please be patient and bear with me ;)

Pumpkin
08-19-2014, 01:42 PM
Hey Ana Victoria :) Welcome to the forum!!

Sorry to hear about your anxiety... just know that you are not alone. This is a great place and there's a lot of great people here that can help you with your struggles.

I look forward to seeing you around.

PS: your English is pretty good for it not being your first language. Maybe this forum will further your success in the language :)

Autumn Hazel Rain
08-19-2014, 04:18 PM
Hello Ana and everyone,
Iam Autumn and just joined today! Also, experiencing an anxiety attack right now and needed a little comforting.

peace

NixonRulz
08-19-2014, 05:48 PM
Good afternoon:

My name is Ana Victoria and I have been dealing with anxiety attacks since 2009. I am looking forward to share my experiences and to read about your experiences as well. We need to recognize that we are not alone on this, and that we can accomplish great things by supporting each other. I excuse for my English grammar, but English is not my first language. So please be patient and bear with me ;)

Hi, Ana and welcome here

Why is it so many people are awesome with English as a second language and I live in the states and you speak the language better than I?

I guess it goes to show the dumbing down of America

I'm going back to grammar school. I'm dumb.

AnaVictoria
08-20-2014, 07:34 AM
Hey Ana Victoria :) Welcome to the forum!!

Sorry to hear about your anxiety... just know that you are not alone. This is a great place and there's a lot of great people here that can help you with your struggles.

I look forward to seeing you around.

PS: your English is pretty good for it not being your first language. Maybe this forum will further your success in the language :)

Pumpkin,

Thanks for your message. Actually, today I have an appointment with a good psychologist I found. Let see how it goes. Have a great day!;)

Dahila
08-20-2014, 08:37 AM
Welcome to the forum Ana Victoria, that is a beautiful name. I am suffering with anxiety whole life and I already have 8 years old grandchild:)) So lifetime experience in it. Look at my signature, you are not alone, in anxiety and in English being your second language:))

AnaVictoria
08-20-2014, 09:14 AM
Welcome to the forum Ana Victoria, that is a beautiful name. I am suffering with anxiety whole life and I already have 8 years old grandchild:)) So lifetime experience in it. Look at my signature, you are not alone, in anxiety and in English being your second language:))

Thanks Dahila! Is not an easy journey when you suffer from anxiety attacks, but not impossible. Lets stay positive and support each other. The best days are ahead of us. :)

Autumn Hazel Rain
08-20-2014, 09:24 AM
support love and understanding is all we need!! :) i hope the best for you!
peace
Autumn

Good afternoon: