PDA

View Full Version : It's government re-education time again - America

Ponder
08-18-2014, 07:45 PM
http://www.infowars.com/proof-america-now-under-martial-law/

Full credit to the "people" for taking a stand against that police officer who gunned down yet another unarmed black teenage male. Nice to see the people raging in the streets!!! Is what society needs and I hope it happens soon in our country who is currently sucking USA cock and also educating us to HATE each other - US and THEM - Elites Vs contributers Vs Scum -

Edit - I think a walking dead scenario would be good about now. :)

http://www.infowars.com/photos-ferguson-police-train-weapons-laser-sights-on-peaceful-protesters/

Dahila
08-18-2014, 09:35 PM
Finally ..................

Ponder
08-19-2014, 12:08 AM
---------------- :)

Ponder
08-19-2014, 03:28 PM
I'm sorry to say that a lot of people don't want to know about this kind of thing - but until it's dealt with properly or at least even acknowledged it's just going to get worse. Soon police will be shooting more kids dead (actually they already do that, I mean it's OK for police to kill when they want. - it's not ok for kids to go on a shooting rampage, but it's OK for the law enforcement.

Dahila
08-19-2014, 08:04 PM
Oh they are in denial, even my man, is in denial, I had to remind them how the canadian cops killed lately so many people

Autumn Hazel Rain
08-20-2014, 12:42 AM
The entire world needs a complete overhaul and the 'powers that be'. Maybe an alien invasion, or finding the truth about King Arthur, or magic dragons :p ..... America is one of THE biggest forces in the bullcrap of the world. I believe in the creatures of Earth being free of all this society, and money obsession, and materialism and self hate and lack of imagination. free the mind! yet, freedom is merely a human made concept. We are all just floating along the universe, on our journey. This may seem hippy-dippy, but love and happiness is all that matters. be kind to one another. And if youre depressed, be depressed, but know that deep inside, a magic resides within.....we are all in denial because thats how society wants us. But one day, hopefully before it is too late, there will be a global shift of heart, consciousness and awareness.

superchick22684
08-20-2014, 05:32 AM
The entire world needs a complete overhaul and the 'powers that be'. Maybe an alien invasion, or finding the truth about King Arthur, or magic dragons :p ..... America is one of THE biggest forces in the bullcrap of the world. I believe in the creatures of Earth being free of all this society, and money obsession, and materialism and self hate and lack of imagination. free the mind! yet, freedom is merely a human made concept. We are all just floating along the universe, on our journey. This may seem hippy-dippy, but love and happiness is all that matters. be kind to one another. And if youre depressed, be depressed, but know that deep inside, a magic resides within.....we are all in denial because thats how society wants us. But one day, hopefully before it is too late, there will be a global shift of heart, consciousness and awareness.

I like your point of view especially the part about love and happiness being all that matters. Completely agree :)

Dahila
08-20-2014, 08:18 AM
Autumn ;)) damn we do not have "like " button. I love your post, you are fantastic addition to forum :)

Autumn Hazel Rain
08-20-2014, 08:22 AM
thank you both dahlia and superchick :)

Ponder
08-24-2014, 02:03 AM
Your a good spark Autumn. I like the way you warm things up there without going overboard on the happiness trap. I know that's a bit vague, but then again it may not be. You'll have to let me know :) - SIGH - So tired - so many of us are so tired. I see it so much in others as well.

You've reined me in with that comment of yours and it makes me see just how important it is for each of us to make out own little magic. LOL Danuta ... don't get me wrong ... I'm not about to go off with the pixes - but somehow we have to make our own chemical adjustments without standing in that pathetic pharmaceutical line and relying on that to keep us grounded. I really need to get a grip on things regarding my health once more.

We get so wound up at times - don't we? - It's good just to blab it all out at any rate ... Denial is a huge weight for those that only run on happiness. I'm sure you understand that one Danuta??? (as in see it in others and sold as the way to be) Unfortunately, such a tact reminds me of my sister who is always sing high praises and passing of the bad stuff as the devils work - a secular way of the same thing is to simply Keep dressing up in bright happy colors and smiling all day until one washes their face and goes to sleep, where later rising is simply a matter of slipping back on that happy face and then begins the days affirmations one after the other with powerful beams of light that outshines all in its path.

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x30/davekyn/FakeFace_zps9d59046c.png

"Come one everybody, it's time to do some exercise and go shoppinggggggg. - I think this one could do with a dose of depression. If your a Possy Wossy - take a good look in the mirror, because this is pretty much how you present to others when your doing so well, and others around you are not!

I'll allow myself a laugh here and I hope you can see my face when I do Danuta. How's about I take the hammock out again and try some candid talk and upload that hey. Have you missed me doing those? I kind of miss making them videos myself actually. I must remind myself that's why I bought that compact :)

Hope I have not overstepped the mark with my sarcasm today. I hope your all well guys - super chick, Danuta, Autum, Pam, John, cully, and all the other antsy people who have a hard time grinding through each day.

Now to think of my next post. :)

Dahila
08-24-2014, 09:28 AM
Dave I posted in the peaceful desktop. Do not do Danuta hehehehehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ponder
08-24-2014, 03:25 PM
My Bad - am terribly sorry. It was a memory thing. :(

JohnC
08-24-2014, 06:44 PM
Ponder, you could actually lay out in that hammock and hover that drone over the top of you and do a video in style. LOL that would be a hoot. :)

Ponder
08-24-2014, 07:36 PM
LOL John - Unfortunately the drones propellers make recording sound impossible. I could dub the words in, but that would not be so relaxing :)

I tried flying in a forest yesterday. I need a lot more skill yet to pull that off.

JohnC
08-25-2014, 04:22 AM
Yea, i did not think about that. Flying a drone through a forest would be a monumental task. If you master that you could get a job with the government :)

Ponder
09-10-2014, 10:18 PM
The Gov? I'd rather join ISAS :P

Hehe - just kidding.

How's things?

happylife
09-23-2014, 05:25 PM
Right?! Good to think about this. :)