PDA

View Full Version : For all those who have trouble sleeping

HM
06-13-2008, 12:45 PM
Hi

I’ve recently been prescribed by my doctors a drug called ‘Zopiclone’ – it’s to help me sleep due to my anxiety and it works amazing.

Before I was taking large amounts of Ativan, but this didn’t always work and often made me feel a bit unwell. Mainly with headaches – not a good thing if your trying to get a good nights sleep!

My anxiety is worse at night and I used to spend hours rolling around in bed having terrible thoughts and normally ending up with a full blown panic attack. But these pills have worked wonders for me.

They act in a similar was to benzodiazpines, but better and they guarantee that you will get some rest. You don’t feel ‘drugged up’ or have that weird ‘tranquilised feeling’ – you just feel calm and relaxed and I’ve even begun to start enjoying just ‘chilling-out’ in bed again for the first time in two weeks.

I really recommened that anyone who suffers from sleeps problems due to anxiety speaks to their doctors about these drugs. I’ve always been sceptical when it comes to medicine - but these things have helped so much I just had to come on here and spread the word.

All the best.

Harry