PDA

View Full Version : How to deal with anxiety?

mattg
08-13-2014, 06:40 PM
I've been trying to figure out how to deal with anxiety. I have some good days but then I get in bad moods. I always feel down. Not much makes me actually feel good. I've been trying to deal with it but it's been getting to me. I've been this way for awhile. I got worse after I had a friend pass away and went into depression after that but not as bad. He was like a brother to me, a lot of things I never got to say, so that didn't help. It doesn't take much for me to get in a bad mood. People are always saying negative things about me, even family. I've been trying to get a job but it's hard for me, I've had back problems for around 4 years and that just adds to it. Getting tired of people saying bad things about me and to me. Even my own parents talk bad about me and say things to me that people shouldn't say. They have no idea how much it bothers me.eveyojes lies to me all the time and they don't tell the truth about anything. If I say anything they just say yeah whatever since it up. They don't understand. It doesn't make any difference at all if I say anything. I try not to get close to people because all the people that I've been close too ended up saying something or just leaving. It's hard when you don't have anyone to talk to or anyone that you could actually trust.
Just not sure what to do. I don't really have anyone anymore, most people won't talk to me anymore. I try to stay away from some people, I'm just not that good with people I guess. Never Evernote in a relaxation ship because I don't want to get close to someone and they just leave. Anyone have any ideas? Would be nice to actually have someone to talk to. Seems like it gets worse some at night. I don't lie laying here trying to go to sleep and just keep thinking about things I can't change.

NightMirror
08-14-2014, 03:18 PM
I wish I knew a foolproof way to deal with things. I too have trouble being "good with people," as you say, which makes the anxiety worse because I have no one to talk to, and then I have anxiety about being alone. If you need to talk, let me know.

Indigo_Earthling
08-14-2014, 05:45 PM
I just watched a documentary on happiness and it talked about how important family and friends are to re leaving stress and being resilient. As much as people make me angry and sad, I still find myself alone and lonely and in need of a friend from time to time. Oxytocin is important in increasing serotonin and dopamine levels I guess. What I have learned is that I need to love myself no matter what. When I do that I worry less about what people think about me and attract more positive experiences in my life.

My advice for you guys, forget all the people who don't even see you, and only see what they want to see. Instead, try to find new relationships or seek positive interactions with people who don't already have an opinion of you. Then maybe it will be easier for you to be yourself and feel a little bit better. Maybe friends and family will see the best parts of you again and forget what they think they see in you.

Xerosnake90
08-14-2014, 06:20 PM
Hey guys,

Welcome to the forum. Let me tell you guys about a website called calmclinic.com. It goes over what anxiety is, symptoms and many other things. You can take the anxiety test and have it give you detailed results. Upon googling the website you may find many people calling it a scam because it's designed to take your money. Fear not you can actually find a page that has all of the programns for the triad technique and watch those videos for free. You just have to do a look yourself, check out calm clinic triad technique in Google until you find the page that let's you watch. Calm clinic explains just what exactly anxiety is and by the end of the programn you'll have changed how you live your life. It's helped me greatly as well as the influence of some others and a whole lot of believing in me.

So check out calm clinic, I don't endorse them hence why in telling you to find the free version and if you follow the steps you will be helped. Do well on your journeys and ask questions if you need and I will answer!

sazco
08-14-2014, 06:47 PM
If you need help I can help anyway I can. Just hit me up. :) Welcome.

mattg
08-14-2014, 08:04 PM
Thanks guys. Didn't actually think that there's many people out their that will go out of there way to talk to people when they need to. I'm just trying to get everything figured out. Sometimes it helps to talk then sometimes it doesn't. It's hard for me to talk to people. I can't talk to most people I know, they don't know this side of me. To everyone that I know/that sees me I don't look like anythings wrong. I hide it pretty well. Then I just have one of those days. Haven't really found anyone that's actually nice to talk to. Too many judge mental people.