PDA

View Full Version : How to stop panicking about panic attacks?

koxo
08-07-2014, 01:32 PM
My anxiety seems to stem from panicking about having a panic attack, it's really frustrating as it's just a never-ending circle and I don't know how to cope with it. Anyone have any suggestions as to how to deal with it/overcome it?

Joe.
08-07-2014, 01:43 PM
My anxiety seems to stem from panicking about having a panic attack, it's really frustrating as it's just a never-ending circle and I don't know how to cope with it. Anyone have any suggestions as to how to deal with it/overcome it?

Im having panic attack now.... My advise is to remember They safe even if Its hard to think that way. Sorry if this mąkę no sense i cant really think at the moment

Joe.
08-07-2014, 01:44 PM
Im having panic attack now.... My advise is to remember They safe even if Its hard to think that way. Sorry if this mąkę no sense i cant really think at the moment

Oj and how u mąkę thteads on photo?

NixonRulz
08-07-2014, 03:56 PM
There is a number, one that is different for everybody, to reach when you finally realize no matter how many attacks I have, no real harm comes to me.

Once you realize a panic attack is harmless, they don't seem so scary and since you don't fear it anymore, they tend to stop

Panic about panic was on the top of my list for quite a bit