PDA

View Full Version : struggling but geting better

jasn88
08-06-2014, 02:32 PM
i know its anxiety...i wont even think of it and everything will be ok...but tehn at ties i get nervous or think of it and it happens...the anxiety comes back and the feeling that i always need to swallow..its a struggle

i just try to get a clear mind..yesterday half the day was perfect but then it kept bothering me...i know get better

Clanders
08-06-2014, 02:57 PM
and it will get better, generally with any form of anxiety the mind plays a big part in it. You at least seem to have a grip on whats going on and can keep everything under control. But it seems you just want some assurance and a shoulder to lean on so def here to say everythings alright and you should go on about your day and be positive with all you can offer yourself.
Best wishes

jasn88
08-07-2014, 02:56 PM
and it will get better, generally with any form of anxiety the mind plays a big part in it. You at least seem to have a grip on whats going on and can keep everything under control. But it seems you just want some assurance and a shoulder to lean on so def here to say everythings alright and you should go on about your day and be positive with all you can offer yourself.
Best wishes

i know it will get better just can be frustrating

Exactice
08-07-2014, 03:01 PM
The positive way to look at it getting better rather than frustrating, is look at how quickly you recover.

What I mean is do you remember the first panic/anxiety attack you had, it probably took a couple of days maybe a week to recover. Now though you will notice that it will only take a day to recover or even a couple of hours. You will notice that it gets a little easier to recover from the anxiety and it means that you are getting better! So feel like timing how quickly you recover rather than dwelling on the fact that the attacks are still coming!

Remember, we will all have anxiety regardless of having GAD or Panic Syndrome, its normal. Its just how we get over it that makes the difference!

You are getting better!

jasn88
08-07-2014, 03:30 PM
The positive way to look at it getting better rather than frustrating, is look at how quickly you recover.

What I mean is do you remember the first panic/anxiety attack you had, it probably took a couple of days maybe a week to recover. Now though you will notice that it will only take a day to recover or even a couple of hours. You will notice that it gets a little easier to recover from the anxiety and it means that you are getting better! So feel like timing how quickly you recover rather than dwelling on the fact that the attacks are still coming!

Remember, we will all have anxiety regardless of having GAD or Panic Syndrome, its normal. Its just how we get over it that makes the difference!

You are getting better!

yes i agree!

jasn88
08-09-2014, 03:16 PM
its getting better but we will see

Kixxi
08-10-2014, 01:32 AM

You are getting better!

I couldn't have said it better.