PDA

View Full Version : Odour

GamefreakO
08-06-2014, 12:42 PM
Alright, might sound weird but here goes !
I have a weird smell out of me. Whenever I sit down anywhere on the face of this planet it stinks.
In fact I've noticed people coughing when Im around. As if some demonic stench is killing them
I've tried quite a lot to have myself clean at all times but it doesn't seem to work out for me. When I was younger my sweat used to kill people, now I don't do alots of sport but there is this to kill people. It really takes my confidence away and drains everything to leave me with a panic of hurrying out of everywhere and sitting inside the room stinking alone flirting to games on the laptop drinking gallons of water hoping that hyperhydration would give death soon
And it's pretty awkward to talk to the doctor about this as I always get thrown at a lady doctor zzzzz
Help would be appreciated
Thankyou

Dahila
08-06-2014, 12:55 PM
What about cleansing insides with special diet. The smell usually comes from the things we eat. Herbs help a lot. Could you tell what is your diet? Maybe it something simple and easy to fix :)

GamefreakO
08-06-2014, 01:01 PM
I honestly have none. I live in a halls of residence and our kitchen stinks with cigs and crap so I have to go for the fast food options like noodles burgers etc. I cook sometimes, like fish sausages n nuggets kebabs rice. I used to have breakfast once upon a time butter honey corn/bran flakes . im an enemy to the orange juice or might say all sorts of fluids coz i consume alot while im on games

Dahila
08-06-2014, 08:05 PM
No doubts you are no ok, the food you eat, the gaming, the excitement...

GamefreakO
08-08-2014, 05:51 PM
Doesn't sound like good news :p But yano healthy food is always unattractive so i get tonnes when i do :p I never drink milk but when i do i drink a minimum of 4 litres >.<