PDA

View Full Version : Self-Help Website for Anxieties, Fears and Phobias: Study Pa

kieranlord
06-10-2008, 08:27 AM
Hi everyone, my name is Kieran Lord and I am a postgraduate researcher based at the University of Manchester, UK.

I have been developing an online self-help programme for dealing with anxieties, fears and phobias, and now I am conducting a study to test how well the website performs before allowing access to a wider community. The website follows a basic 10 step plan that can be used as little or as much as you like.

The study is very simple, and you can withdraw at any stage and do not have to provide any information that you do not want to. I will be giving the website address and then 2-3 weeks later I will send a questionnaire for completion regarding the site.

I hope that this may be of interest to some of you. If so, please e-mail me at [email protected] for further information.

I will be looking to begin the study within the next week or so, so please if you are interested get in touch as soon as possible.

kieranlord
06-10-2008, 08:31 AM
Sorry that title should read…"Study Participants Required (UK)"

I am sorry this only applies to residents of the UK, sorry for any of you who are interested outside of this area.

However once completed the website will hopefully be available to all.

:)

kieranlord
06-16-2008, 01:51 AM
Hi everyone.

Can I thank everyone who has got in touch regarding this study and for those who have submitted their consent sheets for participation as well as the moderators of this site for their help.

As I am now beginning the study this Wednesday (18th June), please take my apologies that I will not be able to take any further participants that I have not received completed consent forms for by this date.

Please if you have any queries send me an E-mail. :)