PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys im billy and im 20 years old

billy1120
08-03-2014, 09:21 PM
Hey Guys,

I was living a normal life until a month ago when i drank alot of alcohol and did MDMA which is something i barely use (mdma). i felt like fainting an hour later it was at a rave so i was dehydrated.. but i encourage my self not to faint so i quickly went to buy water and drank water constantly till i left the place. After that day i had heartburns maybe because of the mix and two days later my heart burns were gone but i couldn't take it anymore becuase i was thinking about it non stop.. i went to see the hospital, did a blood scan and ecg everything went back fine with normal heart beats. After that i went to see my family docter and realized i have anxiety because i was constantly worrying... i began googling for symptoms and doing daily activities, eating healthy and going to work again. I began thinking alot less and i did not get any chest pains or anything anymore.. just worry once in awhile but it will be gone right away.. 3 days have passed i was working normally and suddenly my heart pumped really fast for 5-10 seconds i felt like i was dizzy and unconscious it felt like pins it hurted like how it did when i was about to faint a month ago at the wave.So i was so scared that i thought i was going to faint but i didn't. so i quickly went to the emergency hostpital yet they did another blood scan and ecg everything was fine.. I guess the 5-10 second heart pump feeling was probaly palpitation which is related to anxiety? wierd thing is that i wasn't thinking about it at work and it suddenly hit me out of no where. now im so scared that i might die if it occurs again and my anxiety is worse again. Please help and how can i cure this palpitation i really don't want this to happen again ..

I lost 15 pounds in a month off eating healthy and stressing
Thank you Billy

Xerosnake90
08-03-2014, 11:05 PM
Heh billy,

I responded to your thread in the general discussion area. Give it a look and welcome to the forum!