PDA

View Full Version : Hello - panic attack newbie

Tyler Shields
08-02-2014, 10:34 AM
Hello all! I've come here to vent some frustrations, and maybe get some advice along the way. As of this posting, I'm days from 30, overweight but working on it, happily married and employed, and suddenly plagued by anxiety attacks that have made me start questioning my health more and more. It is an odd mix. I'll make a bigger post about myself in general discussion, this is just my first hello!

RavenM
08-02-2014, 10:41 AM
Hi there Tyler and welcome! I hope this forum will be as comforting to you as it is to me. :)

Tyler Shields
08-02-2014, 08:23 PM
So do I have to do something special to be able to post in the main forums? I logged in through Facebook because I couldn't sign up for some reason, but the big post I made hasn't shown up yet and I did it hours ago..

Kixxi
08-03-2014, 02:09 AM
Hello all! I've come here to vent some frustrations, and maybe get some advice along the way. As of this posting, I'm days from 30, overweight but working on it, happily married and employed, and suddenly plagued by anxiety attacks that have made me start questioning my health more and more. It is an odd mix. I'll make a bigger post about myself in general discussion, this is just my first hello!

Nice to meet you Tyler and welcome to our little community here. I hope you find what you are looking for and get as much help from everyone as I did :) I'm sure all these fine people will help you through your difficult anxiety time :)

Kixxi
08-03-2014, 02:10 AM
So do I have to do something special to be able to post in the main forums? I logged in through Facebook because I couldn't sign up for some reason, but the big post I made hasn't shown up yet and I did it hours ago..

I had a similar problem. I just made and account and that seemed to work.

Canna87
08-03-2014, 09:10 AM
Welcome! Our stories are almost the same, but I'm underweight lol
Keep on truckin