PDA

View Full Version : Weird day

Joe.
07-31-2014, 01:54 PM
I woke up this morning feeling really, really, happy, I mean the sort of mood I haven't been in for like 6 months! I was content, happy and optimistic.
But....
A few hours later I got a bit of rumination, weird thoughts like this "something bad must happen soon, after all this", I just had a sense of foreboding. This foreboding led me into a panic attack which was a kind I've got used to, never really got out of hand, but after that I got severe derealization......I felt like I was in a dream, in a bubble. It was a horrible feeling.

Firstly what can I do to minimize this derealization?
Secondly, how can I control that type of rumination?

Yazzy
07-31-2014, 02:16 PM
I woke up this morning feeling really, really, happy, I mean the sort of mood I haven't been in for like 6 months! I was content, happy and optimistic.
But....
A few hours later I got a bit of rumination, weird thoughts like this "something bad must happen so, after all this", I just had a sense of foreboding. This foreboding led me into a panic attack which was a kind I've got used to, never really got out of hand, but after that I got severe derealization......I felt like I was in a dream, in a bubble. It was a horrible feeling.

Firstly what can I do to minimize this derealization?
Secondly, how can I control that type of rumination?

Hiiiii :)

I quite often have one of those days.
Are u on medication? Mine is linked with the medication i take (SSRIs)
I can be having a really good day then suddenly i go into a dream-like state.

Yasmine

Joe.
07-31-2014, 02:20 PM
hI :)

I'm not on not meds, I avoid them to be honest

I don't know, I just have this foreboding when I get in a really good mood