PDA

View Full Version : Random pain in head

MAM090982
07-31-2014, 01:01 PM
Does anyone ever get random pains in head, like when chewing? Or pains in the bridge of the nose when chewing? It is random, but happened twice this past week and freaked me out.

Xerosnake90
07-31-2014, 10:05 PM
Yes. I get the sore scalp sensation, and some light throbbing usually in the back of my head and neck. I had a burning sensation on my cheek and tend to get burning sensation around my upper lip. Sucks when a sensation shows up and you worry if it's your anxiety that causes it. It only seems to happen when chewing because that's when you noticed it and associated it with that.

My weirdest new sensation was at the gym when I did reps, my neck would throb around where the artery is under the neck. Just gotta learn not to focus on your symptoms as that's how they stick around. Focusing on them will have you question them and that becomes the issue.

MAM090982
08-03-2014, 07:52 PM
It totally sucks when a sensation, pain, twitch, etc, shows up out of no where. When it is a reaction from something, it is easier for me, and others with anxiety to accept. It is very hard not to focus on your symptoms, but when you do, you sure make yourself worse. The brain is powerful.

Xerosnake90
08-03-2014, 08:58 PM
Yea, at this point if I feel anything my first reaction is to believe it's an anxiety thing and usually that's proven to me when I ignore it and it goes away. It's pretty great actually as it's helping me tame some of the symptoms. At this point I get then throughout the day as my anxiety is pretty general. It comes and goes in spurts.