PDA

View Full Version : Need advice... Before i do something silly

EmetSoph
07-26-2014, 09:28 AM
Hey, just came on for some advice quick... I have been taking fluoxetine for 4 weeks now? I dont know i dont remember. But im getting intensions of harming myself like last time i was on them... Im on a lower dose now but im getting intensions and urges and i cant deal with them... I dont want any more scars but part of me wants it. Do i just stop taking it? I dont want to tell anyone in real life so i need to act quick before it gets worse... Any ideas?

Kuma
07-26-2014, 09:36 AM
I would encourage you to immediately call the doctor who prescribed this medication to you and discuss candidly what you are feeling. Best wishes, Kuma

Im-Suffering
07-26-2014, 09:41 AM
Hey, just came on for some advice quick... I have been taking fluoxetine for 4 weeks now? I dont know i dont remember. But im getting intensions of harming myself like last time i was on them... Im on a lower dose now but im getting intensions and urges and i cant deal with them... I dont want any more scars but part of me wants it. Do i just stop taking it? I dont want to tell anyone in real life so i need to act quick before it gets worse... Any ideas?

Or

Call asap (the best to talk to anonymous)

UK: 08457 90 90 90

http://www.samaritans.org/

EmetSoph
07-26-2014, 10:10 AM
Okay, ill see what i can do.. Thankyou... I just dont want to spoil the summer break for my family..

tired0319
07-26-2014, 10:24 AM
So sorry Emet. Is there anyone you can talk to... Maybe a friend? I'm sure your family would rather you talk to them than suffer.

Kuma
07-26-2014, 10:38 AM
You seem like a really good person -- concerned about your family, even while you are suffering. I hope you feel better soon!

EmetSoph
07-26-2014, 11:08 AM
Umm... Im trying to find a way around it without worrying anyone?! My friends arent the beat support i told one of them last night and they just told me that it will go soon but with the medication i kind of know it wont and it will only get worse! Haha! They dont understand... Reason for turning here! I might just email my therapist... But she isnt able to look for over a week so im a little stuck!

Dahila
07-26-2014, 01:40 PM
Emeth just stay with us and do nothing, many people can relate. Is there anything you could do to easy the pain?

EmetSoph
07-26-2014, 01:58 PM
Emeth just stay with us and do nothing, many people can relate. Is there anything you could do to easy the pain?

Come off the medication! Lmao! Umm... Not sure to slowly come off it or just stop? I cant even get medical advice on it..

Dahila
07-26-2014, 05:26 PM
I think you can, just you need a good psychiatrist, or therapist