PDA

View Full Version : Horrible head sensations all day, everyday.

ptiscool
07-26-2014, 08:23 AM
Hi all.

I am getting horrible head sensations and feelings all day long, everyday. They tend to vary, but are all horrible and I feel as though there is something wrong with my brain as it always feels strange and horrible in different ways and I feel very disorientated. These feelings happen from the moment I get up till I go to bed. My head never feels normal.

I have been assured by my neurologist that there is no physical cause for these sensations but they are ruining my life as I have them all the time and they vary in intensity and my head never feels normal. Sometimes I cry just out of desperation.

Sometimes I feel like I need to go to the hospital again, as these head problems have not improved

I have recently been in hospital and had an MRI of my head and spine and all was fine. However I still feel something is seriously wrong with my head.

I have recently started Quetiapine and I have increased the dose according to my doctors instructions and I am taking 200mg currently.

Thus I was just wondering whether anyone else has these symptoms and how do they cope with them ?

Kind Regards,

Paul