PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety or heart problem?

Charles Price
07-26-2014, 03:27 AM
Last year I started getting severe panic attacks they subsided for a while and recently started happening again I generally feel a strain on the left side of my chest or a dull ache my anxiety attacks start generally during morning and evening or when I have done lots of physical activity. I called the ambulance out several times thinking I was having a heart attack and all my ECG's say my heart is fine. Is the ache or strain on left side the chest a general anxiety symptom? does an ECG generally tell you if you heart is ok? do you think I may need an ultrasound? i'm on 40mg of propranolol

Im-Suffering
07-26-2014, 05:20 AM
Last year I started getting severe panic attacks they subsided for a while and recently started happening again I generally feel a strain on the left side of my chest or a dull ache my anxiety attacks start generally during morning and evening or when I have done lots of physical activity. I called the ambulance out several times thinking I was having a heart attack and all my ECG's say my heart is fine. Is the ache or strain on left side the chest a general anxiety symptom? does an ECG generally tell you if you heart is ok? do you think I may need an ultrasound? i'm on 40mg of propranolol

The physical symptoms Charles, accompany life issues, unresolved feelings. The rash or skin conditions are indications of psychological unrest since the skin is a litmus for the blood. Not to say one has physical issues, but mental at first, shown through the skin system, capillaries and such. Your HIV scare for example was meant to show you the reasons for the anxiety, if you had realized or been self-edified, which you were not. However taken solely as physical, you ignore its psychological counterpart, thus the condition persists, and may become chronic until you learn to recognize it.

Feeling sick, you call an ambulance, test your heart, when in truth you should call a therapist, to see where your heart went to. The heart is not opened with a scalpel, but the sharpness and light of inner truth.

What is your truth? That is rhetorical, however you need a thorough mental exam to find it.