PDA

View Full Version : icky feeling

mikki
06-06-2008, 08:14 AM
ok so i am going to post this kind of again- i just need to be sure before i go on the antidepressant that is sitting here in front of me.
i am sure this is anxiety but does anyone feel just out of the blue (i do have pretty constant anxiety but fluctuates in severity) just icky like lightheaded, stomachache, weak and faint. not even when you are feeling that anxious. it will last a couple hours and just feels awful like low blood sugar or something. (i know it is not low blood sugar- i check it). this has been happening at least once a day and usually in afternoon or evening.

i just cannot believe anxiety would do this!!

tristanh1982
06-06-2008, 11:28 PM
hey yep i suffer the exact symptons, its dreadful it takes everything you love out of life and drags it out of you. And no one can understand unless they have lived through it. I Dont think most people understand how horrible and hard it makes everydaylife and on top of anxiety and the rest of the symptoms and stuff it then gives you depression, Grrrrrrrrrrri hate it if you wanna email about stuff my address is ..................................... haro35 @ hotmail.com