PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety, physical symptoms, its origins, and responsibility

Im-Suffering
07-20-2014, 06:39 AM
For those ready to accept responsibility, this is for you. We know who you are, and were expecting you. There is no coincidence in reading this today. It is only a few words, but will be a tremendous insight and eye opener for you. Those it was not meant for, it will seem like a puzzle you cannot comprehend, thus you will just, move on.

The following holds the keys to recovery:

Physical symptoms are communications from the inner self, indications that we are making mental errors of one kind or another

Because of the simultaneous nature of time, beliefs can be changed in the present moment. There is no need to search endlessly into the past of this life or any other, for the ‘original’ causes for beliefs. Making a change in the present of a certain kind will automatically alter all beliefs ‘across the board,’ so to speak.

You create your own difficulties. This is true for each individual. The inner psychological state is projected outward, gaining physical reality - whatever the psychological state may be... The rules apply to everyone. Knowing this, you should try to realize what your psychological state is and change your conditions for your own benefit.

You must watch the pictures that you paint with your imagination. Your environment and the conditions of your life at any given time are the direct result of your own inner expectations. If you imagine dire circumstances, ill health or desperate loneliness, these will be "automatically" materialized, for these thoughts themselves bring about the conditions that will give them a reality in physical terms.

If you would have good health then you must imagine this as vividly as you fearfully imagine ill health.

End of post.

Kuma
07-20-2014, 07:45 AM
Hey I'm suffering -- can you translate that into plain English, for us dumb guys?

Joe.
07-20-2014, 12:21 PM
Thanks I'm suffering!
I totally see your point! They has been many situations where I've convinced myself I have a certain illness or something a long them lines and the symptoms had intensified or manifested themselves in another way!

It's all about believing you are okay and safe, and well; this makes you feel much better.

Exactice
07-21-2014, 04:14 PM
Suffering....... as usual I have to read this about 10 times to understand it but this is Great!!!!!! Excellent post.

Kuma I feel you! I will try and do a "cliff note". Im suffering correct me if I am wrong.

-Anxiety physical symptoms can be connected to our mental challenges. If we think we have it, we will have it. (Hypochondriac)
-Changes in our Mental state can affect us Physically and make us sick
-Searching the past to find a reason for our current struggles is not needed
-We need to change our "Current Mind" to heal rather than looking back at all the pain we suffered from before
-If we want to heal from anxiety and panic attack, We have to BELIEVE that we can heal from it. Picture our happiness, picture our recovery etc.

I think this is what im-suffering is trying to say!

If it is, I truly believe it. I typed something somewhat similar a while about, more about believing that you are healthy. Not giving in to feeling like something is wrong with you and believing that you can heal from it!

Awesome post!