PDA

View Full Version : Waking up weird....

bcarp66
07-19-2014, 11:57 PM
Quite frequently lately I have been waking up from crazy ass dreams in a start. When I wake I have no idea of where I am or anything else for that matter. Feeling lasts for about ten min. I do grounding techniques and that works. Problem is I still feel totally out of it anywhere from a few hrs to the rest of the day. Nothing seems to make it better other than time. Not even sure what it is. I have GAD and panic disorder and sleep issues. I'm assuming this is because of those that this is happening but you know what happens when you assume......

JohnC
07-20-2014, 06:14 AM
Ever had a sleep study done?

bcarp66
07-20-2014, 12:06 PM
Yes I did. I have sleep apnea. I have a cpap

JohnC
07-20-2014, 04:12 PM
The cpap is a good thing. I used to use one and would never go any place without it but i had sinus surgery and the cpap just does not feel right anymore. Wife says i do not snore much any more. Idk, cant afford to have another study anyway.
I think that maybe you may have just hit a bump in the road. That GAD would keep you from having a good night sleep i would think.

bcarp66
07-20-2014, 04:27 PM
Ya that's kind of what I was thinking. I've been having bouts of insomnia so that doesn't help either