PDA

View Full Version : Living alone

maddie-_-
07-17-2014, 06:00 PM
Ok so...Im 14. In 4 years, I can legally move out. Which I plan to do asap..I cant wait to live aloneee <3
I have this thing, even though its 4 years away it wont get out of my mind. I keep thinking 'what if my flat mates are drunk all the time or just awful' and what on earth will I do if I stil have anxiety?? Anyone here live with room mates or thing like that, who can offer some re-assurance?

Exactice
07-17-2014, 11:20 PM
Hey Maddie, Welcome Back! First off.... living alone is great! there is a lot of freedoms and its great to do things on your own! As for "Flat mates" I strongly suggest those that you truly trust. Dont rush into moving in with someone you are not fully comfortable with. There are to many variables that would cause frustration and sadness. So be wise when choosing roommates.

Nothing wrong with looking to move out. Just remember one thing..... Never Burn bridges. I know that you are having a difficult time with family. But remember, they are still family and if something goes down it would be nice to know they are still there to support and love you!

Dahila
07-18-2014, 08:36 AM
At age 14 everyone wants to move out. It is the time of rebelling for teenagers. It will change when the body matures:))

Exactice
07-18-2014, 02:19 PM
Dahila! Always has the right words to say! Good response. Maddie you are going through some unique times things may change so dont rush life! Life will always be there!