PDA

View Full Version : anxiety slowly creeping back

surpassit
07-12-2014, 06:54 PM
Hey everyone,
I havent really posted or even visited this site for about a month because I just felt like my anxiety wasnt bad enough for me to visit. But just recently ive been freaking myself out. For about a couple weeks ive noticed that my hearing feels muffled as if I cant hear as I used to. Ive told myself that its just stress, anxiety, and the 100 degree weather that makes me think this. But even though I tell myself this theres still this feeling deep inside my stomach that just makes me think that I might be going deaf... and losing any of my senses is my biggest fear in life idk why haha. Im restraining from googling anything at all because I know that makes me feel even more anxious . Any thoughts about this? Just wondering...

JohnC
07-12-2014, 08:30 PM
Hi surpassit, have you seen a doctor about your hearing issue? It may just be a blockage of wax that got pushed in or something or maybe a slight infection. If not maybe you could try one of these new technology hearing aids. Even better maybe you are having a reaction to weed pollen if your in that time of year for your area. Then a little antihistamine and your good to go. Good luck