PDA

View Full Version : Vitamins or food to help anxiety?

lexiii
07-10-2014, 05:51 PM
Is there any vitamins or certain foods that help anxiety ? I eat very healthy as it is but wondered if anything else could help bc as we all know I have general anxiety and panic disorder so I go in stages of being attack free from having them every day for a week... So I'll do whatever I have to do to try to help myself if anyone has advice!!! Thanks loves

Dahila
07-10-2014, 06:10 PM
Vitamine B complex helps to deal with stress,
You would like to drink Melissa aka Lemon balm tea, it is lemony taste and heavenly smell, I make an extract of that herb. I grow it on my herb's bed.
All veggies and fruit will be good for you. Lexii what do you like to eat, what calms you down. Observe your body and reaction to foods: then you will know. Everyone of us is different and different things work for us. Magnesium has an opinion as stress reliever, so does white tea...
I talked about magnesium with different doctors and they do not believe in power of that. I do not either. Big pharma tries to make us believe it:)

raggamuffin
07-11-2014, 01:21 AM
CBT and meditation. Daily practice of this and in a few months anxiety should reduce. Vitamins, supplements, diet, exercise - these are all additions. You have to fully treat the mind and unravel the stressors and negative thought processes. These are what cause anxiety. A few vitamin pills once a day won't cure you overnight. It takes time, work and dedication to overcome anxiety.

Ed