PDA

View Full Version : Is it normal to get attacks while medicated?

lexiii
07-05-2014, 07:40 AM
I've been on meds for almost a year now... I have good days and bad days but I still get panic attacks.... Is it normal to still get them this often or should I be switching my meds??? Help!!

Dahila
07-05-2014, 08:29 AM
Yes I think you need to talk to doc. Panic attacks should not be strong or often on meds. They still happen but not as strong:)
Nice to see you lexiii:)

lexiii
07-05-2014, 11:09 AM
Yes I think you need to talk to doc. Panic attacks should not be strong or often on meds. They still happen but not as strong:) Nice to see you lexiii:)

Thanks for the reply ... Def not as strong or long lasting but still sucks and I hate it UGH!!!!!! Will this ever end

trinidiva
07-05-2014, 02:37 PM
I've been on meds for a while now and still get a panic attack every now and then.

Dahila
07-05-2014, 03:11 PM
Lexii have you think about meditation? If not meditation maybe guided meditation? It will help u to get rid of that panic attacks , of course you need to continue the meds, but meditation helps with it.

lexiii
07-05-2014, 04:30 PM
Lexii have you think about meditation? If not meditation maybe guided meditation? It will help u to get rid of that panic attacks , of course you need to continue the meds, but meditation helps with it.

How do I get into meditation

Dahila
07-05-2014, 06:05 PM
well for the easiest check my thread "Guided meditation" i put a lot of links there. It is very easy to do when someone is telling you what to do. When you learn that you will eventually do it yourself:)
guided meditation (http://anxietyforum.net/forum/showthread.php?27912-Guided-Meditation&highlight=guided+meditation)
click the blue guided meditation. It helps me a lot and many people find it helpful also:))