PDA

View Full Version : My video on Anxiety & Recovery

Kixxi
07-03-2014, 07:45 PM
Some stuff on the forum really hit me this week. I posted a video talking a bit about my anxiety and anxiety in general. I am hoping this video will help some of you out there and give you new hope.

http://youtu.be/4gr45vqOqdU

I'll be posting videos according to the topics I find important :)

superchick22684
07-04-2014, 10:00 PM
Your description of a panic attack is right on the nose. Probably the best way I've heard them described.
I was actually just talking to my therapist yesterday about how alone and isolating it can feel to have anxiety. I have to admit that I'm at that point where its become isolating and I feel trapped by my anxiety. Some days the only thing that helps that is this forum.
Anyway to wrap it up thank you for posting that video. It makes me feel a little less alone. :)

Kixxi
07-04-2014, 11:19 PM
Your description of a panic attack is right on the nose. Probably the best way I've heard them described.
I was actually just talking to my therapist yesterday about how alone and isolating it can feel to have anxiety. I have to admit that I'm at that point where its become isolating and I feel trapped by my anxiety. Some days the only thing that helps that is this forum.
Anyway to wrap it up thank you for posting that video. It makes me feel a little less alone. :)

I am so glad you felt a little better because of the video. I really do know how you feel. It does feel quite isolating when you have this condition, just because usually a lot of your environment just doesn't know what it's like. I usually do feel better when I meet new people and I do mention that I have a little problem with anxiety. It puts my mind at rest a bit so I have nothing to hide. Of course it's not always possible.

jessed03
03-05-2015, 04:33 PM
I knew I recognised you from 'back in the day'. Great vid. :)

ShaunAlex
07-31-2015, 09:47 AM
Good video! I feel sharing experiences is theraputic