PDA

View Full Version : OCD question

Slammed Vdub
07-03-2014, 07:07 PM
So ive have been know to have OCD in the past. Specifically thoughts not actions.. Recently a very close friend of mine went out of town for 7 weeks to Turkey. I have known him for around 15 years and we have been through everything together. what makes him different from my other friends is that we never have any conflicts or ever even butt heads about anything. We specifically play a certain video game every night online which has become part of my expected routine. When i get married in the future he will for sure be the best man, lets put it that way. I cant seem to stop thinking about how he is away and i am here. I know its just my OCD making me think nonstop about it, but its annoying. Anyone have any solutions have any tips to help me stop being so OCD and just move on until he gets back i guess? (BTW no homo)

JohnC
07-04-2014, 06:52 AM
Hi Slammed Vdub, don't sweat the small stuff. Probably just threw you out of a routine that you have gotten used to. Try a different game or something you can take your mind off things until every thing is back to normal. It will also give you something to tell your friend when he returns. We all seem to love routines even the animals around us have a routine of things they do daily and even at certain times of the day animals will do certain things and when it gets disrupted or changed i am sure it causes some undo stress as it does to us humans. Peace and good luck.