PDA

View Full Version : Shortness of breath- dos it ever go away?

whongvj
07-01-2014, 11:22 AM
I guys! I know most of us here are taking medication for anxiety disorder, I would like to know who are those having shortness of breath as one of the symptoms..did the shortness of breath go away? I am just concern because even if I'm already taking medicine which is citalopram I am still having shortness of breath..

Im-Suffering
07-01-2014, 11:32 AM
I guys! I know most of us here are taking medication for anxiety disorder, I would like to know who are those having shortness of breath as one of the symptoms..did the shortness of breath go away? I am just concern because even if I'm already taking medicine which is citalopram I am still having shortness of breath..

Anxiety symptoms ebb and flow. When they become chronic (physical such as breathing), or long lasting, please give your primary doc a call to evaluate.

I am not being flippant of insensitive, if I would ask 'hey, anyone, I've had chest pains for 4 days, do they ever stop?" You'd give me a once over for not calling the doc. No Google symptom calculator, no internet forum guru doctors, but a real one.