PDA

View Full Version : What's going on with me? (Anxiety/panic attack)

kmj
06-28-2014, 08:56 PM
I was fine today, out and about shopping for just a few minutes when all of a sudden I believe I had a panic attack (or anxiety? What's the difference?). My heart started racing, I had to control my breathing, felt faint, sweaty, etc. After a few minutes I was able to get it under control, but wasn't completely calmed down until taking a nap later in the day.

This is the first time this has happened to me, it was so random. I did just move to a new town, but I wasn't particularly feeling nervous about that. What are some natural remedies for these attacks to prevent them from happening again?

Thanks

Evanchic
06-29-2014, 03:46 AM
There are many many remedies to help. Look through the forum. Everything from medication to meditation. Vitamins and juicing. But sometimes (and this sucks to face) they just can't be prevented. I still get surprised once in a while out of the blue for no obvious reason just have a panic attack. Like you, I get through it but feel better after a nap. For those times we just deal best we can. Keep positive attitude. It really does help.