PDA

View Full Version : freaking out one leg colder than the other

Andyw88
06-28-2014, 04:37 PM
so just recently ive been having knee pain on the front which ive had before! but out of the blue i felt like a cold sensation down that leg, and now to me (not to others) the concerning leg feels colder to touch, it doesnt feel cold but just abit cooler in certain areas than to the other leg, its a blood clot fear which ive had before a few times, can anxiety be causing this , is it normal, trapped nerve maybe? i know our bodies are not exactly the same either side, my left foot seems to be sweating more probably due to anxiety could this make it colder? any help or reassurance welcome, thanks in advance

Andyw88
06-28-2014, 04:39 PM
and just to add ive found pulses in both feet, and both feel strong and equal my pulse in my arm, thanks

Dahila
06-28-2014, 08:57 PM
Andy you have no blood clot. I know it, something is going on with that blood clots....more and more people have the fear. My hubby not to long was a week in hospital with DVT clots in his leg. It is the second time and probably will repeat, but............he had 4 major operation on his smashed tibia and his ankles, then his knee cup was broken also. He is going to be on meds and probably it will be controlled
First of all; have you have any major operation on your legs?
Have you been immobile for a long time?
You have good pulses in both legs. Circulation is ok. My right leg is swollen, should I worry? with clots comes the pain , and the swelling , unbelievable swelling, the skin is hot and red. YOu are ok, believe grandma I know about it. Just enjoy life and do not google.