PDA

View Full Version : Here I go Again,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura
12-01-2005, 09:04 AM
Hi Everyone
I have not been here for a while but looked to you for some help today !! I have been doing not to bad the last while except the last 4 days have been hell ! I wake up anxious and go to bed anxious. I am still taking my meds as usual . I am so sick and bloody tired of this taking over my life. I hate this feeling of losing myself. I dont know why this crap comes and goes like this. I try affirmations, breathing exercises, warm baths, keeping busy but it is taking so much energy out of me to concentrate on doing so that I cant stand it . I am just about at my wits end. Am I ever going to find peace?
Laura

Angel
12-02-2005, 02:27 AM
Yes, mam. Eventually you will have more time in between these episodes, then you will wake up feeling good. Then you will altogether learn how to deal with them.

I suffered the same fucking thing not too long ago. For about a week, it was non-stop merciless panick, no kidding i kould not chill for anything....i stopped eating too, which didnt help, since i needed all my strength to deal with the exhausting affects anxiety takes out on your body. But I stayed with the deep breathing exercises and meditative methods...and i did things around the house to keep me busy..

Instead of sitting there while having one, you should get up and use all that adrenaline, if you havent done so. That helps ALOT. And talking about it also. Hmmm.....time worked for me...I knew it was going to pass and i sped up the process by helping myself also.

Bring it on bitches....