PDA

View Full Version : Therapist is leaving

EmetSoph
06-25-2014, 05:18 AM
Argh.. Yeah she is leaving in less than 3 months and its taken months to get to a point i feel comfortable and all that has gone to waste and now im having a mew therapist! Oh the joys.. I really trusted her:/ i mean why is it that everyone i trust leaves? I give up with people! Haha

Im-Suffering
06-25-2014, 05:52 AM
Argh.. Yeah she is leaving in less than 3 months and its taken months to get to a point i feel comfortable and all that has gone to waste and now im having a mew therapist! Oh the joys.. I really trusted her:/ i mean why is it that everyone i trust leaves? I give up with people! Haha

Forcing you to trust in you. Which I have been saying all along. That you have power inside you. Once you trust you, then others can be trustworthy. I believe you know by now I speak to your best interests. Good to see you Emet.

Good topic to discuss with her, in your words now, "why is it everyone I trust leaves? (I give up with people)" (A belief with negative impacts).

Resolve this, and much of your anxiety will be lifted. You can trust me, Emet.

EmetSoph
06-25-2014, 07:05 AM
Forcing you to trust in you. Which I have been saying all along. That you have power inside you. Once you trust you, then others can be trustworthy. I believe you know by now I speak to your best interests. Good to see you Emet.

Good topic to discuss with her, in your words now, "why is it everyone I trust leaves? (I give up with people)" (A belief with negative impacts).

Resolve this, and much of your anxiety will be lifted. You can trust me, Emet.

Okay, ill tell her next week and see what she says... But thankyou:)

Im-Suffering
06-25-2014, 07:12 AM
Okay, ill tell her next week and see what she says... But thankyou:)

Have a good day bud !

EmetSoph
06-25-2014, 07:31 AM
Have a good day bud !

you as well! :)