PDA

View Full Version : help a girl out lol x

xogemxo
06-24-2014, 01:03 PM
Help thought I was doing good with anxiety until today my temples feel tight and I feel like my head is floating from time to time also my heart has been thumping! I feel like a nervous wreck!!!!

Im-Suffering
06-24-2014, 01:46 PM
Help thought I was doing good with anxiety until today my temples feel tight and I feel like my head is floating from time to time also my heart has been thumping! I feel like a nervous wreck!!!!

Its an adrenaline dump, love. Anything bothering you or stress trigger/event in the past 24 hours? The thumping and nerves will settle when you sleep tonight.

xogemxo
06-24-2014, 01:56 PM
Its an adrenaline dump, love. Anything bothering you or stress trigger/event in the past 24 hours? The thumping and nerves will settle when you sleep tonight.

Yeah I have been stressed out this past while and clenchin my teeth, would this make ur head feel floaty and ur heard irregular? Am such a worrier quite embarrassing lol

Im-Suffering
06-24-2014, 02:13 PM
Yeah I have been stressed out this past while and clenchin my teeth, would this make ur head feel floaty and ur heard irregular? Am such a worrier quite embarrassing lol

Yes. Have you had a checkup?

xogemxo
06-24-2014, 02:33 PM
Yes. Have you had a checkup?

Yeah bout a month ago I suffer from post natal depression although I don't feel depressed its the anxiety that gets me everything i get is a deathly illness haha xx