PDA

View Full Version : on the verge of breakdown.. please help

brittany32888
06-22-2014, 08:48 PM
My anxiety has put tremendous stress on my relationship.. and the passed month it has taken its toll. I don't feel like trying anymore. I just want this pain to go away. I usually snap back after an argument and realize what we're working for and it's worth it, but I haven't felt that way lately. I can't convince myself that it's going to pay off. It's making me sick, I have no energy anymore, I feel like I have no emotion or love left in me. We've been basically coexisting for this passed month and it's really scaring me. I'm afraid of what will happen, I don't have anyone. I want my son to have a family but I don't know what to do anymore. I just want to disappear.

Anne1221
06-22-2014, 09:16 PM
That's always a tough situation, whether or not you have anxiety. An advice columnist used to ask, "Are you better off with or without him?" But the problem is, it's a mixed bag.

brittany32888
06-22-2014, 09:32 PM
That's always a tough situation, whether or not you have anxiety. An advice columnist used to ask, "Are you better off with or without him?" But the problem is, it's a mixed bag.

I just feel anxiety keeps me from knowing truth. I don't know how I really feel, I don't know how to know if it's true happiness or love based on how I feel because my emotions are so jumbled. He doesn't understand my anxiety and since I've told him that I suffer from it it's been the huge elephant in the room, so to speak. He's admitted to feeling like I may use anxiety to not have to.do things or think I.bring it upon myself. He's a very smart person, and I've told him to.research anxiety before so he can understand it from a technical aspect, I don't know if he has. I understand people are different, but can two live and build a life together with a huge constant misunderstanding as that?

John_Mark
06-23-2014, 02:09 AM

This is exactly true. You have to think about this. With or without him.