PDA

View Full Version : Human beings

Hannah_28
06-17-2014, 04:55 AM
I'm really starting to doubt my ability to interact with people, I have two jobs and I've failed at both recently, it's very tempting to give up and crawl into a cave forever, don't know how I'm going to move on from this, I'm just crying constantly today, I've had enough.

Exactice
06-17-2014, 01:57 PM
I have had probably 15+ jobs over the course of my short life. It takes time finding what you enjoy and your passion. Now let me say, I have tried so many different jobs and now I finally found my calling and something I enjoy. This job is 180 degree different from what I was doing before that I also enjoyed. Just to give you a little Idea, I worked in fast food, then as an apprentice electrician, mechanic, then Military Policy, then a Weapons and Tactics instructor and my current Job.... you ready for this...... Insurance broker....

Dont give up just because 1 or 2 jobs weren't a fit for you. Keep trying, Im sure you will find something you will enjoye. Some people dont like interacting with people, humans cause me a lot of stress ahahahhahah but, I deal with them!

Hannah_28
06-17-2014, 02:06 PM
One of the jobs I have to do in order to pay the rent, the second I love but just don't know if I'm living up to expectations. Maybe it's in my head I don't know. I like the people I like if that makes sense but struggle with people in large quantities..