PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety out of control

Wirres
06-16-2014, 12:29 PM
I have been dealing with this disorder for 7 years, the doctors are confusing me.
My doctor is trying to talk me into starting my own business. I have generalized anxiety and panic attracts and depression. She also tells me to start doing work as in repairs around the house. The kicker is that she also told me that if my insurance company see me they could cut me off. I have been trying to do small jobs, then the mind kicks in. I start getting paranoid and then the panic anxiety starts to kick in. It just stops me in my tracks and back to the couch and hide. I feel like a prisoner she told me if I go to school to upgrade my skills the insurance will cut me off.
Do work around the house but the insurance can cut me off. If I start my own business she tells me that the insurance will cut me off. I can't even go into a store with out having anxiety or panic attacks, how do I start a business. The reason she tells me this is I also have social anxiety. Any input would be great, I am so sick of living like this. My life is full of fear, confusion, don't know if I will ever get better

MAM090982
06-17-2014, 05:47 PM
I completely understand. What do your anxiety symptoms entail?

Dahila
06-17-2014, 07:01 PM
Wirres not enough info here. I get the impression that you have paid by some kind of welfare or Wicb..... She is advising better approach to life, you must be very talented, and use the talents. Sometimes is the best to face the fears. You probably would feel 100% better to be in depended.............. I know the feeling