PDA

View Full Version : I think im dying!!!! Help!!!

mkgirl01
06-14-2014, 05:21 PM
So around Easter I started getting pain in my upper gastric area in the middle .... They would come and go I'd have frequent gas burping change in stool diarriah constipation feel like I need to go but can't.... Well went to doctors had blood test and sonogram of abdomin and nothing was found everything is normal... Maybe three weeks after pai went away for 2 weeks until today it's back!!!!!! I'm having pain again same place come and go diarriah and now I'm having little rabbit turds as I'd call then..... The pain is about a 6 at worst when it comes !!!

I went to gi cause I had diarriah 14 times in a row.... I'm terrified they checked for inflammation through a blood test and it was normal

I'm scared I'm dying!!!

mkgirl01
06-14-2014, 05:45 PM
Sorry your saying it's stress?

mkgirl01
06-14-2014, 06:28 PM
Well before all this happened it wasn't great I ate a lot of cheese fast food pastas some fruits and veggies

Now that this has all happened I barely eat anything

Dweeb
06-15-2014, 05:07 AM
I have a similar thing and turns out to be IBS

mkgirl01
06-15-2014, 06:06 AM
Really??? I stared med for ibs on Friday and it's Sunday now and I still have a little bit of diarriah which makes me think it's not ibs!!!!!

Dweeb
06-15-2014, 11:05 AM
It can take a bit for the medication to start workin i'm sure its all down to ur ibs with medication and not stressin about it, it should all calm down very soon