PDA

View Full Version : Maybe a Good Thing?

NervousNiki
06-12-2014, 05:47 AM
Hey hey! So this is what happened to me earlier tonight: It was about an hour into my shift and I started out of the blue feeling restless and nervous. Usually a precursor to that weird thing that starts in my head and rushes down my neck and shoulders very fast before spreading to the rest of my body. It became quickly evident that this is exactly what was going to happen. I accepted my fate before it did. I stood up (I don't know why I chose to stand, as it always makes me feel I'm going to pass out) and said out loud, "This is happening," and I closed my eyes. Within a few seconds it hit. That wave of mystery. I don't know what it is or even how to describe it. I know its sent me to the hospital 3 times since Christmas, has been the reason I've had EMTs and firemen at my house once, and has happened countless other times but I managed to get through the anxiety and fear. Last night, I stood there and took it. There was a moment when I wanted to try to get away from it. It is usually my first instinct to stand up and get away. SiIly, I know. But I just stood there. At some point it felt like I was floating, which was actually quite calming and in my head I was willing myself to fly away. I didn't and had a bit of a chuckle at myself for thinking that . It passed quickly. That part always does. It's the fear and panic that this rush feeling that lasts for a long time. I have been experiencing strange new symptoms-restless legs or just plain my legs feel strange (I have been walking more. That's probably it as I'm not in fantastic shape.) But what is really getting to me is the new electric shock sensation that happens (usually it wakes me from sleep) but last night it happened just as I was waking up for work and again when I laid down to rest after my rush episode as they always wipe me out. I have a laid back job and a kick ass boss. These were the first time it has happened to me in a state of consciousness, though I was not fully conscious either time-once on my way into consciousness and once on my way out. When its happening I just let the experience happen. I don't try to move, and I fall back asleep before I can give it too much thought. It is however, the first thing on my mind upon waking. It doesn't happen all of the time. Its been 7 times in about 3 weeks. I don't know what it's about. I have a doctor appointment on the 24th. I'm patiently waiting. Until then I have to tell myself its only anxiety and I will get through it. Hope you all have a lovely day.

Im-Suffering
06-12-2014, 06:13 AM
Hey hey! So this is what happened to me earlier tonight: It was about an hour into my shift and I started out of the blue feeling restless and nervous. Usually a precursor to that weird thing that starts in my head and rushes down my neck and shoulders very fast before spreading to the rest of my body. It became quickly evident that this is exactly what was going to happen. I accepted my fate before it did. I stood up (I don't know why I chose to stand, as it always makes me feel I'm going to pass out) and said out loud, "This is happening," and I closed my eyes. Within a few seconds it hit. That wave of mystery. I don't know what it is or even how to describe it. I know its sent me to the hospital 3 times since Christmas, has been the reason I've had EMTs and firemen at my house once, and has happened countless other times but I managed to get through the anxiety and fear. Last night, I stood there and took it. There was a moment when I wanted to try to get away from it. It is usually my first instinct to stand up and get away. SiIly, I know. But I just stood there. At some point it felt like I was floating, which was actually quite calming and in my head I was willing myself to fly away. I didn't and had a bit of a chuckle at myself for thinking that . It passed quickly. That part always does. It's the fear and panic that this rush feeling that lasts for a long time. I have been experiencing strange new symptoms-restless legs or just plain my legs feel strange (I have been walking more. That's probably it as I'm not in fantastic shape.) But what is really getting to me is the new electric shock sensation that happens (usually it wakes me from sleep) but last night it happened just as I was waking up for work and again when I laid down to rest after my rush episode as they always wipe me out. I have a laid back job and a kick ass boss. These were the first time it has happened to me in a state of consciousness, though I was not fully conscious either time-once on my way into consciousness and once on my way out. When its happening I just let the experience happen. I don't try to move, and I fall back asleep before I can give it too much thought. It is however, the first thing on my mind upon waking. It doesn't happen all of the time. Its been 7 times in about 3 weeks. I don't know what it's about. I have a doctor appointment on the 24th. I'm patiently waiting. Until then I have to tell myself its only anxiety and I will get through it. Hope you all have a lovely day.

Congratulations, you validated your feelings by not running away! Not turning you back on yourself ! The more you accept and sit, the more open the communication will be to your conscious mind as to the reason for these issues. Sit through it accepting symptoms and at the same time begin to picture events/emotions in your mind. Ask for it. Be firm, strong. As you command a child to answer you !

"While i am feeling this rush of energy and i can sit and accept it, i will ask to be given the reason for them, show me the incipient event"... and continue to do this. Some day soon, you will relive the trauma and inception of your anxiety. It will be as if you are in the picture theatre, of your own mind, watching your emotional story. Which you want, for then you can address it. Do you understand.

I do grow so weary at times, with explanations on deaf ears !

There is no other permanent way to heal, no meds, no amount of google, no doctors, no physicists, no machinery, no forums, no sciences or foods, NOT EVEN IN DEATH ! Other than your willingness to face the mirror

What we will call the emotional " prime time event" that served as a the incipient belief to a fledgling belief system must be addressed. As a past event this is done through recall, period. And the prime atmosphere for recall is in a highly charged emotional state. (You can always pull back, as a safety net, it will not harm you).

I am a medium, and these are my readings, feel them for your truth, maybe as the words at this point make no sense to you (the reader of the future).

Anne1221
06-12-2014, 10:33 AM
Well, that's a real success story. You figured how to get through it . Good for you.

av1988
06-12-2014, 11:51 AM
NervousNiki:

Thanks for the positive message. I'm at work right now experiencing the worst attack yet. Feel like I have a grapefruit in my throat and I'm trying to catch my breath. I know it's just a panic attack, been getting them for a year. I was in the military so I believe it may be attributed to that (who knows?!).

Reading how you stayed so positive has actually made my episode calm down. Thanks for sharing :-)

NervousNiki
06-12-2014, 12:06 PM
NervousNiki:

Thanks for the positive message. I'm at work right now experiencing the worst attack yet. Feel like I have a grapefruit in my throat and I'm trying to catch my breath. I know it's just a panic attack, been getting them for a year. I was in the military so I believe it may be attributed to that (who knows?!).

Reading how you stayed so positive has actually made my episode calm down. Thanks for sharing :-)

It makes me happy to hear that. There's nothing like a panic attack subsiding. :) I hope the rest of your day is smooth sailing.