PDA

View Full Version : Little confused

nikki_marie21
06-10-2014, 11:40 AM
Know anxiety can come back at any time and that it can tend to trick you everytime into thinking that you have something that you don't really have .... Today I woke up with a sore throat and my allergies actually worked too bad my ears were feeling a little full as well.... None of that bothers me though,, what's really bothering me is that I feel like I'm going to faint or that I'm really dizzy and it's been an ongoing thing I lay down for about 40 minutes felt good again until I got back up and I'm back to dizzy... I have nothing to really be anxious about today so I don't want to say that it's not Anxiety but I don't know what would be causing it right now or if it actually is Anxiety... I don't know

nikki_marie21
06-10-2014, 11:41 AM
I don't think much of my post make sense I'm just feeling really confused at the moment

Irish Sammie
06-10-2014, 12:29 PM
Hey Nikki,

I wouldn't worry too much. If you've been experiencing anxiety for a while now, it could just be your nerves readjusting. I've gone through phases where I've had one symptom last for a month, then disappear, usually something else replacing it. I'd advise you to get as much rest as you can. I'd check your diet and how regularly you're eating. Having a light headed feeling contributes to a low blood sugar level. I remember a few months back, when I'd get excited about something in a conversation, or start talking passionately about something, I'd start to feel light headed and I'd have to sit down. I don't really notice that happening anymore. It's more than likely your nerves readjusting like I said. If you're still like this in a week, go see the doc. :)

Exactice
06-10-2014, 06:35 PM
I had the dizzy thing for a while it was a pain in the but.....The doctor gave me anti vertigo meds thinking it was vertigo but it was really just anxiety. It took time to adjust and work with my symptoms but its pretty normal and I wouldnt worry about it. The main this is to maintain a steady constant breath dont over breath or under breath just try to keep it as normal as possible it should subside. Amazing enough once you are distracted, you will notice that the anxiety and dizziness just disappears!!