PDA

View Full Version : Finally

Dweeb
06-10-2014, 11:40 AM
Yayyy finally im feeling like me again i can now go out with friends and have fun without worrying i aint stressing or panicing over every pain that i feel.

Ive actually been that relaxed ive forgotten to take my ADs a few times :)

Irish Sammie
06-10-2014, 12:31 PM
Congrats! that's great news! :)

What do you think has put you in your current good phase? Anything that stands out to you that "really helped" ?

Dweeb
06-10-2014, 02:06 PM
The flouextine 20mg really helped to begin with but would still freak out quite alot

I think exercise and just thinkin differently helped me to be honest and doin things that i used to love doin. I still get moments now and again bt not as bad as they was nowhere near that stage i can quickly take the irrational thought out my head

Pumpkin
06-10-2014, 03:32 PM
Yay!! This is awesome.. I love seeing posts like this because it really gives hope for those of us who might still be struggling with our anxiety.

Keep it up :D

Exactice
06-10-2014, 06:28 PM
Congrat dweeb! Keep it up!!!! I am in the same boat as you , I have been on fluoxitine for about 4 months now. I have really stabilized but what has helped, has been the change in mental thought process. I really set out to change the way I think and view things and its amazing how for you can go and how strong your mind really is!

Keep it up, we all have our speed bumps but, the best part is we know we are getting better and becoming "Normal" again!!!