PDA

View Full Version : don't read if you're going judge me- part two

Anne1221
06-05-2014, 09:35 AM
I'm going to stay out of the "brawl" between PanicCured and Dahila, but here's what I want to know.
BrookeLynnn..how is it going for you? Did you have a date with that guy?

BrookeLynnnn
06-05-2014, 11:28 AM
We ended up not going to the beach.. :(

But we did go on a walk & go out to dinner :) the date still went really well!! We're saving the beach for another time.

Dahila
06-05-2014, 12:07 PM
Brooke it is good you made another one, but i feel that it will be hacked too, not by me. So you had a great time. Beach will come too. You did not need anything obviously and you had a great time, you are smiling. Annie there is not other way that ignoring him. It is good you made that thread :)) Smart lady
Brooke keep us posted, something postive;))

BrookeLynnnn
06-05-2014, 12:41 PM
Brooke it is good you made another one, but i feel that it will be hacked too, not by me. So you had a great time. Beach will come too. You did not need anything obviously and you had a great time, you are smiling. Annie there is not other way that ignoring him. It is good you made that thread :)) Smart lady Brooke keep us posted, something postive;))

Thank you!! :) & yes, I did it all by myself with no benzo help! Which would've been totally okay if I did need the help :)

& yes, I will keep you posted.. Thanks again for all the advice.

Anne1221
06-05-2014, 02:20 PM
So glad to hear it went well. That's great.

Exactice
06-05-2014, 03:30 PM
HUGE STEP!!!!!! Doing it without the benzo!

You know the fun part is when you reach a stage of just having the benzo with you to make you feel better but not actually having to take it!

It acts like a little security blanket. In stressful situations I bring the bottle of Zanax with me, but end up never using it. As just having it with me makes me feel more relaxed!

Keep it up, congrats on meeting new people and be yourself. If someone does love you for whom you are, then find someone who does!!!

Pumpkin
06-05-2014, 03:34 PM
We ended up not going to the beach.. :(

But we did go on a walk & go out to dinner :) the date still went really well!! We're saving the beach for another time.

So happy that you enjoyed your date BrookeLynn. A walk and having dinner sounds really nice and i'm sure he loved your presence! You'll work your way up to the beach visit in no time :)

Dahila
06-05-2014, 08:44 PM
I am really curious how the situation develop, we are up for a nice love story Brooke,
Exactice is right. I carry in my purse ativan which was not used for well over 6 months as my security. It works fast (I do not like the way it makes me feel though) so I know that I have it with me.... Carrying it around is enough :))
Believe me ladies I have it pretty bad, when panic hits. Still it does not lately..

Exactice
06-05-2014, 08:50 PM
I am really curious how the situation develop, we are up for a nice love story Brooke,
Exactice is right. I carry in my purse ativan which was not used for well over 6 months as my security. It works fast (I do not like the way it makes me feel though) so I know that I have it with me.... Carrying it around is enough :))
Believe me ladies I have it pretty bad, when panic hits. Still it does not lately..

Not to Steal Brooke's Thunder but

This was just 2 weekends ago..... After months of dealing with this anxiety and panic attacks she still sticks by me and supports me....you need a good man that will do the same!!!!!

So keep it up..... like Dahila said.... we would love a great love story!

Dahila
06-05-2014, 09:51 PM
wow what a nice couple, congratulation. Great stories are always desired here :))
I do not think Brooke minds, she will love it too:)
Love is everything, it helps to survive all the storms and misery :)

Anne1221
06-05-2014, 10:37 PM
Exactice, what a great picture and what an attractive couple you are. Yes, it's so important to find someone who is understanding about anxiety.

BrookeLynnnn
06-06-2014, 08:42 AM
Thanks everyone :) we have another date Tuesday! Yay!

Exactice, I'm on my phone so I can't see the pic :( but that's awesome!! So glad you've found someone to stick by through the anxiety!

I do love a good love story :)

My heart may be broken still but hearing & seeing couples in love, makes me wanna love again someday :)

JohnC
06-06-2014, 08:54 AM
Hi Ya Brooke, I did not even recognize you with new pic. Something different about it though.............not sure what yet but i like it.

BrookeLynnnn
06-06-2014, 09:02 AM
Hi Ya Brooke, I did not even recognize you with new pic. Something different about it though.............not sure what yet but i like it.

I'm pink now!!! Lol :)

JohnC
06-06-2014, 09:12 AM
And you look Marvelous.

Anne1221
06-06-2014, 10:00 AM
BrookeLynnnn, like the hair. Exactice's bride is beautiful and they are just a lovely couple! Getting my hair colored today at the hairdresser's. yah!

Exactice
06-06-2014, 12:47 PM
Thank you for the kind words everyone! I am very lucky and very fortunate, but I wanted to share to let you know that there are great people out there that understand and will support you "while in sickness and in health". So dont ever give up the search on love. Its an amazing and powerful tool that can help get you through some difficult times!

Brooke, I gotta say love the Avatar changes..... seems like every couple of weeks we get to see an update! Thats awesome!!! Again keep up the search and keep the love alive!!!

Dahila
06-06-2014, 12:52 PM
I am kind of greenish, I wish I had the choice of pink hair, eh now I would cause everyone a heart attack with color like that. Brooke it is awesome and you look like a doll:)